Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How did this ethnic idiot marry this Victoria's Secret aryan gigastacy???

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
How did this idiot
hermann-nicoli-wiki-girlfriend.webp

marry this Victoria's secret aryan gigastacy
Candice-Swanepoel_2010-03-31_VictoriasSecretStoreChicago_photo-by-Adam_Bielawski.jpg

Sure, his looks are above average but it's nothing special really. He's not even that tall, he's like 6'1''. It should've been me the guy with the right to marry this gigastacy and have my lineage blessed by her godly aryan genetics :feels::feels:. This is so fucking unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Looksmatched couple imo and doesnt looks ethnic at all.

You really think marrying these showgirls is a W

I didn't say he's ugly or anything like that, but they're nowhere near being looksmatched
after a certain smv sexual attraction stagnates, personality comes into play, she's probably not that stat crazed given that she chose a brazilian model over millionaires and some even mono digit billionaires

Most VS models are troons anyway.

You really think marrying these showgirls is a W
Absolutely yes. I could save my lineage if I impregnated this aryan goddess + I get to cum in her godly pussy everyday

Yes.

HE GETS TO CREAMPIE GIGASTACY HOLES DAILY :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
You really overestimate marrying these used old hags, huge deadbedroom, cuckoldry and divorce risks plus you've to earn a tonne of cash some way, perpetually entertaining her to sustain these bitches and all these for what, a 35 year old blown out cunt

Looksmatched couple imo and doesnt looks ethnic at all.
He looks like a "darker" white like a Mediterranid pheno Italian, French, Spaniard, or even some Welsh+Irish who are "darker"
You see that guy's head shape, cheeks, jawline, nose, eyes, and mouth? I'd say he's pretty set. Definitely a 8/10 or higher.
doesn't even look "ethnic" looks like just a "darker" white
He's not ethnic either by any definition
Ye
Looks Italian. @DarkStar
Also could look French, seems this is a common look amongst most French model males or richfag ones
Yes.

HE GETS TO CREAMPIE GIGASTACY HOLES DAILY :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
WE COULD ONLY DREAM