Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did the media go from being homophobic to being pro gay within 30 years?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I was watching the documentary on Dennis Nilsen and it was saying how the British media, public and the police were homophobic at the time. Victims of Nilsen didn't even want to appear in court because of the homophobia of the media. This was around 1983, fast forward 30 years and you would see rainbow flags on every newspaper and gay pride parades in every city centre.

How could a society change its attitude so quickly? The gays were viewed like paedophiles and incels are viewed in the media today.

because they'll do anything for a few dollars

Social Justice warriors, plus the Internet, normalization of degeneracy has been accelerating.

It's scary how much things have changed. Trannies seem to be taking over and will soon be the dominant sexual identity. Imagine what life will be like in 30 years when over half of everybody is a tranny.

Pedophilia is still unnacceptable these days. But in 30 years I bet it will be normal and considered just another sexual identity.

Imagine what life will be like in 30 years when over half of everybody is a tranny.

I don't think this will ever happen.
The majority of low-tier normies and cucks can be conditioned to be become onlycucks subscribers and regular paying simps for foids, but self-mutilaters will always remain a tiny minority that almost everyone (even the self-proclaimed progressives) is disgusted by.

Jews. They acquired even more power.

I don't think this will ever happen.
The majority of low-tier normies and cucks can be conditioned to be become onlycucks subscribers and regular paying simps for foids, but self-mutilaters will always remain a tiny minority that almost everyone (even the self-proclaimed progressives) is disgusted by.
But something like 10% of all teens and children are trannies. They've already surpassed the gay population. And the increase is steep. It'll be 25% in like 5 years, and just keep climbing. They might not ever get to 50% of the total population, but in like 30 years, I bet yeah 50% of people under 30 years old will be trannies.

But something like 10% of all teens and children are trannies. They've already surpassed the gay population.

This is something I just cannot believe. It's such a blatant lie from the media.

because this world got more enlightened in recent years,people know hate only brings more hate

because this world got more enlightened in recent years,people know hate only brings more hate
[UWSL]加上五个社会信用评分添加到您的帐户。人民解放军光荣![/UWSL]

Social Justice warriors, plus the Internet, normalization of degeneracy has been accelerating.

It's scary how much things have changed. Trannies seem to be taking over and will soon be the dominant sexual identity. Imagine what life will be like in 30 years when over half of everybody is a tranny.

Pedophilia is still unnacceptable these days. But in 30 years I bet it will be normal and considered just another sexual identity.

Just like me, Batman, they're known for their pranks
They call you the oppressors, but own all the banks.
Who are they?

Revelation 2:8-9

"I know the slander on the part of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

The people that call themselves jews are not fertile people and they are hateful

81913D97 98D8 402C B37F B24495493A56

Idk, best way to end gays is to send them to an island and let them die of AIDS

Idk, best way to end gays is to send them to an island and let them die of AIDS
Can we send jews and feminists to this island too? We could call it the Island Of Final Solutions.

My dude, it came about a lot faster than 30 years. Both times Barack Obama ran for president, he was opposed to gay marriage. That's how fast the memory hole works.

My dude, it came about a lot faster than 30 years. Both times Barack Obama ran for president, he was opposed to gay marriage. That's how fast the memory hole works.
Fuck that dirty-ass evil half-breed homosexual Obama. Obama was without a doubt the worst President ever!

The entertainment sector always had a higher proportion of faggots in relation to the general population. They began saturating the media with their world view and values to the point it became normalized

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back