Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How did the banks get away with appropriating Woke culture?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Now the leftists don't even care about killing bankers, they want to kill the working and middle classes. Are leftists even self aware and capable of deep thought? I guess I answered my own question.

58d84f2fddb9bc9567f764f903bf6b2abd9a268092d0d40b70e050164bb10b26

Because the (((bankers))) own the media and they can make anything they want look good or bad, at least to easily brainwashed NPCs (aka leftists)

Woke culture might have been created or financed by the banks tbh

imagine if the CEO of J.P morgans just sperged out and started advocating for incel rights. would be funny ngl

Because the (((bankers))) own the media and they can make anything they want look good or bad, at least to easily brainwashed NPCs (aka leftists)
Both left and right, one of the same bird tbh

I don’t know maybe because they have a ton of money

You're starting off from the false premise that normies are able to think

Woke culture and SJWism shot up in the 2010s precisely to distract leftists and workers from the 2008 Wall Street catastrophe. BLM, gay marriage legalization, Antifa ,woke cancel culture are all a result of that media manipulation to divert the angry public's attention elsewhere.
Woke culture might have been created or financed by the banks tbh

:feelsree: it's so obvious because banks are run by the jews

Now the leftists don't even care about killing bankers, they want to kill the working and middle classes. Are leftists even self aware and capable of deep thought? I guess I answered my own question.

View attachment 284273
Simple. They sell a narrative of chimp-Americans being victims of whitey and to blame everything on Whites. It makes the savage low IQ apes feel like victims (the ultimate cope and status symbol of our empire of filth society) and gets the kill whitey narrative pushed even further. The bankers can afford this easily so they get virtue signaling woke points while getting the monkey men angry at the doormat Whites who welcome hatred with open arms.