Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did manlets have a normal life in the past?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I have seen evidence of many, many manlets who ascended in the 40s, 50s, and 60s. Was it due to lower foid economic potential back then increasing dependence on marriage? Was the bar of comparison lower due to lower average heights? Was there greater class solidarity (preventing rich chad from deflowering poor whores thus forcing them to stop being whores and marry fellow poors (with low nutrition))? This is not just rich stem nerds or other obvious goldigger targets either, many were farmers, lumbermen, butchers, sailors, etc.

Last edited:
No tinder and social media

no technology + stoning whores + gender segregation + no feminism

No tinder and social media
This and I'm not sure why you're asking.

Back then, you only knew what you saw in front of you and a few celebrities. When half of the guys looked like that and most of the time would be the only thing you saw, the girls take them.
It's the same with anyone who wasn't a chad in the past. Now they have social media and can easily get anything and everything they want? Don't need any of us now.

Back then, you only knew what you saw in front of you and a few celebrities. When half of the guys looked like that and most of the time would be the only thing you saw, the girls take them.
It's the same with anyone who wasn't a chad in the past. Now they have social media and can easily get anything and everything they want? Don't need any of us now.
This. It has been either whatever was there or seek as much as possible to find the right guy before the time comes for the women to be announced as a late bloomer.

I have seen evidence of many, many manlets who ascended in the 40s, 50s, and 60s. Was it due to lower foid economic potential back then increasing dependence on marriage? Was the bar of comparison lower due to lower average heights? Was there greater class solidarity (preventing rich chad from deflowering poor whores thus forcing them to stop being whores and marry fellow poors (with low nutrition))? This is not just rich stem nerds or other obvious goldigger targets either, many were farmers, lumbermen, butchers, sailors, etc.
Was it due to lower foid economic potential back then increasing dependence on marriage
This may have been one reason. But also less feminism and less tinder/social media.

- monogamy
- shaming of women over 23 that weren't married
- shorter average height
- people got a looksmatch, shorter women got short men etc.
- chads and tallfags were married off to the most beautiful women and when he and she was young
- very little cheating and promiscuity compared to today.
- women dated parellell
- blue collar men were respected by women
- no technology
- very few people had cars. If you lived in a small town you pretty much never ventured out of it your whole life. My great grandparents only left there town of 20'000 to go to the seaside once per year for a vacation. They soen there whole lives in the same area.
- gym and looksmaxing for men was non existent. Weight lifting / bodybuilding didn't become mainstream until the 1970's or 80's.
- vein, narcissistic men who were heavily obsessed with their looks were bullied or shunned or called queers/fags. Betas had them owned and knew how to fuck over handsome alphas.

- monogamy
- shorter average height
- chads and tallfags were married off to the most beautiful women and when he and she was young
- women dated parellell
- no technology
- very few people had cars. If you lived in a small town you pretty much never ventured out of it your whole life. My great grandparents only left there town of 20'000 to go to the seaside once per year for a vacation. They soen there whole lives in the same area.
- gym and looksmaxing for men was non existent. Weight lifting / bodybuilding didn't become mainstream until the 1970's or 80's.
- vein, narcissistic men who were heavily obsessed with their looks were bullied or shunned or called queers/fags. Betas had them owned and knew how to fuck over handsome alphas.

- monogamy
- shorter average height
- women dated parellell
- no technology

You understand that the average height used to be lower back then, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back