Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did China decline so much from the Three Kingdoms period?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
I’ve recently been interested in the Three Kingdoms era of Chinese history , I know that it has become very romanticised and exaggerated, but there were many heroic leaders and warlords that are still remembered to this day. Surely all the infighting should have strengthened the overall military tactics of the Chinese kingdoms making foreign invasion unthinkable , yet nearly a thousand years later China was overrun by the Mongols and centuries after the Manchus, any ideas as to why history played out like this?

You should read the Kingdom manga if you're interested in this part of history. It's my favourite series.

Gay religion that preach peace and feminine acceptance over conquest and BLOODTHIRST.

You should read the Kingdom manga if you're interested in this part of history. It's my favourite series.
I think I definitely will I’ve been recommended it by another . Have you played the recent total war game , Three Kingdoms?
Gay religion that preach peace and feminine acceptance over conquest and BLOODTHIRST.
Confucianism?

I think I definitely will I’ve been recommended it by another . Have you played the recent total war game , Three Kingdoms?

Confucianism?
No I haven't actually, might be good

But now China is rising again.
The rise and fall of nations tends to go in cycles over hundreds to thousands of years.

The rise and fall of nations tends to go in cycles over hundreds to thousands of years.
The army always seems to be shit though, like x% aren’t properly armed or their weapons don’t have ammunition , I get that logistics are difficult but how are they supposed to defend against America or India if they can’t arm their army?

The army always seems to be shit though, like x% aren’t properly armed or their weapons don’t have ammunition , I get that logistics are difficult but how are they supposed to defend against America or India if they can’t arm their army?
Idk about their army but they really seem to have a lot of expansionist pursuits lately if their disputes with Japan over islands in the South China Sea, their ambitions to construct a Silk Road trade route through Asia and their designation as a near Arctic state are any indication.

Plus I'd think that by now China has nuclear weapons and missiles that can easily reach America just like Russia does.

Idk about their army but they really seem to have a lot of expansionist pursuits lately if their disputes with Japan over islands in the South China Sea, their ambitions to construct a Silk Road trade route through Asia and their designation as a near Arctic state are any indication.

Plus I'd think that by now China has nuclear weapons and missiles that can easily reach America just like Russia does.
I'm curious as to how conflicts between major powers will evolve, we'll likely only see proxy wars realistically. Maybe once we have the capacity to colonise in space then maybe wars will occur off Earth

The only reason China is "rising" is because of Jews.

I'm curious as to how conflicts between major powers will evolve, we'll likely only see proxy wars realistically. Maybe once we have the capacity to colonise in space then maybe wars will occur off Earth
Yeah it's now quoted everywhere when talking about current events how the world is multipolar now with the US no longer being the sole superpower.

I really hope there isn't a major war because incels will be forced to fight such wars. Peace is underrated even if it's boring and tedious at times imo.

And for the reason that humanity will behave no different in space than on Earth with all the possible wars, conflicts and unnecessary shows of military and diplomatic moves to make a statement I'm fine with humanity never gaining to the capacity to colonize space ngl.
Space travel and colonization won't benefit incels much anyway tbh

Yeah it's now quoted everywhere when talking about current events how the world is multipolar now with the US no longer being the sole superpower.

I really hope there isn't a major war because incels will be forced to fight such wars. Peace is underrated even if it's boring and tedious at times imo.

And for the reason that humanity will behave no different in space than on Earth with all the possible wars, conflicts and unnecessary shows of military and diplomatic moves to make a statement I'm fine with humanity never gaining to the capacity to colonize space ngl.
Space travel and colonization won't benefit incels much anyway tbh
That’s a very respectful stance to have brocel, I’m happy that you have strong morals

That’s a very respectful stance to have brocel, I’m happy that you have strong morals
Yeah it feels good not letting the world completely mold you into something you don't want to be although it's very easy to think otherwise when you are a teenager and having identity crises.

The Han dynasty (Chinese: 漢朝; pinyin: Hàncháo) was the second imperial dynasty of China (202 BC–220 AD), established by the rebel leader Liu Bang and ruled by the House of Liu. Preceded by the short-lived Qin dynasty (221–206 BC) and a warring interregnum known as the Chu–Han contention (206–202 BC), it was briefly interrupted by the Xin dynasty (9–23 AD) established by the usurping regent Wang Mang, and was separated into two periods — the Western Han (202 BC–9 AD) and the Eastern Han (25–220 AD), before being succeeded by the Three Kingdoms period (220–280 AD). Spanning over four centuries, the Han dynasty is considered a golden age in Chinese history, and influenced the identity of the Chinese civilization ever since. To this day, China's majority ethnic group refers to themselves as the "Han Chinese", the Sinitic language is known as "Han language", and the written Chinese is referred to as "Han characters".

They will be #1 again by 2040 thanks to based Xi

you're talking about roughly 200AD a lot of fucking shit happens in 1800 years. You should focus more on the last 200 years.

The Han dynasty (Chinese: 漢朝; pinyin: Hàncháo) was the second imperial dynasty of China (202 BC–220 AD), established by the rebel leader Liu Bang and ruled by the House of Liu. Preceded by the short-lived Qin dynasty (221–206 BC) and a warring interregnum known as the Chu–Han contention (206–202 BC), it was briefly interrupted by the Xin dynasty (9–23 AD) established by the usurping regent Wang Mang, and was separated into two periods — the Western Han (202 BC–9 AD) and the Eastern Han (25–220 AD), before being succeeded by the Three Kingdoms period (220–280 AD). Spanning over four centuries, the Han dynasty is considered a golden age in Chinese history, and influenced the identity of the Chinese civilization ever since. To this day, China's majority ethnic group refers to themselves as the "Han Chinese", the Sinitic language is known as "Han language", and the written Chinese is referred to as "Han characters".
Thanks for the history lesson brocel

The mongols succeeded wherever there were vast swaths of open land to fight. Where they could use their mobility to their advantage.

That is why the Mongols did not succeed in conquering India, Vietnam, Southern China, and western Europe. Europe to the west of Poland had lots of castles littered everywhere. Would have made it costly for Mongols so they turned around after Poland.

Last edited:
The mongols succeeded wherever there were vast swaths of open land to fight. Where they could use their mobility to their advantage.

That is why the Mongols did not succeed in conquering India, Vietnam, Southern China, and western Europe. Europe to the west of Poland had lots of castles littered everywhere. Would have made it costly for Mongols so they turned around after Poland.
also they integrated those they invaded right? So they ended up with Chinese siege engineers and were able to destroy the walled cities of China more and more efficiently

Cause the mongoloid race lacks the top IQ European and Jewish genuises. Having an on average intelligent population isn’t sufficient for technological breakthroughs.