Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How common is incest?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

95833A6E 7B78 4FE2 A5A8 7C0BE09F450E

“In more recent times, there have been reports that counselors in Japan have seen a lot of mothers who have been having sexual relationships with their teenaged sons. The reports were that the mothers were lonely housewives whose husbands were essentially always at work, and rationalized the relationship by saying they were keeping them clear-headed and focused on their studies rather than girls. If the household is one in which everyone sleeps in the same room, the father is always gone, and it's just the lonely mother and the hormonal teenaged son there most nights... well, oedipal complexes are a thing.”

The reports were that the mothers were lonely housewives whose husbands were essentially always at work
This is the same thing with curry mothers, but they don't have sex with their sons.

I wonder how common chad incest is though

i don't think that cousins count as incest unless we're talking about the west.
also i wish i was younger so i could have kissed her. i am 16 years older than my cousin

I wanna fuck my cousin so bad, it's biologically the best way to keep our genes close

I think I might've been able to fuck my cousin once :ahegao: but my brother realized he forgot the DVD we were gonna watch which was our excuse to stay over at our cousin's (3 girls) :feelsohh:

Familial Hypercholesterolemia

You actually think you had a decent chance?
Honestly probably not knowing my luck but she was bummed when my brother was like oh shit I forgot the DVD she was like "oh gutless do you think you will stay stay?" and I said no she looked kinda bummed. But 2 other female cousins and her parents were there I think so probably nothing would happen and I'm a coping retard.

How does it feel to have lived MY DREAM
I didn't get to do anything though.

Honestly probably not knowing my luck but she was bummed when my brother was like oh shit I forgot the DVD she was like "oh gutless do you think you will stay stay?" and I said no she looked kinda bummed. But 2 other female cousins and her parents were there I think so probably nothing would happen and I'm a coping retard.
Low-key mogs tbh. Still, you're probably right nothing woulda happened. Were you and your cousin close in general?

Quite common, especially in the MENA region

Low-key mogs tbh. Still, you're probably right nothing woulda happened. Were you and your cousin close in general?
We weren't close. But I felt like something could've happened. There were other times where I thought she might have liked me

We weren't close. But I felt like something could've happened. There were other times where I thought she might have liked me
Gotta suck having that nagging in the back of your mind.

Gotta suck having that nagging in the back of your mind.
Spot on. She was hot and sexy too. Used to be practically in love with her. Now it's too late. I thought about messaging her on social media somehow but I already tried that with one of my old highschool crushes... got blocked immediately with that one LOL. Hopefully I'm just a delusional moron and she never liked me.

More common in conservative society's

Mogs me, what an ascension