Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How come women are getting more manlier traits and I get the shitty feminine ones

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I shit you not I Get stuck with fucking 5'3 goblin height meanwhile these fucking white ass witches and niggers get fucking 6'1 height and square ass JAWS WHI THE FUCK DID THIS THIS ID BACKWARDS IT SHOULD BE ME AT 6'1 NOT THIS SHIT WHO THE FUCKING FUCK WHYYYY MEEEEEE is there something in the water

Check your personality. :feelsjuice:

is there something in the water
No just genetics
How tall are your parents?

My dad is ~5'8 while my mom is ~4'11 and I turned out 5'6

No just genetics
How tall are your parents?

My dad is ~5'8 while my mom is ~4'11 and I turned out 5'6
My parents are the same height my mom was 4'10 and dad was 5'8
Check your personality. :feelsjuice:
Can I get a ticket to space and just live there. Humanity is a failure. It refuses to see it is the problem

4’10 jfl, when did you stop growing?
Idk man I was just good boy who saw hope and niceness and got good grades in school I didn't ask for this I didn't ask to be born in a world where my own species is so devilish and selfish about good looks I didn't ask for this at all I am not insane I saw it I know it I didn't fucking ask for this.

I can relate OP.

Screenshot 2021 06 07 65716 PM

Just take a shower bro

I shit you not I Get stuck with fucking 5'3 goblin height meanwhile these fucking white ass witches and niggers get fucking 6'1 height and square ass JAWS WHI THE FUCK DID THIS THIS ID BACKWARDS IT SHOULD BE ME AT 6'1 NOT THIS SHIT WHO THE FUCKING FUCK WHYYYY MEEEEEE is there something in the water
Die juden