Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How come not a single "incel study" has ever produced any kind of interesting or noteworthy data?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The conclusion of every single "study" about incels is literally just "The incel community is composed of misogynistic men who blame women for their lack of sexual success". Like no shit. Despite university students and the media constantly obsessing over this community and doing meme "studies" about it they have yet to produce anything that has any academic value or is even remotely worth commenting on

One thing I've been thinking about recently is that this forum has an insanely high turnover rate and the vast majority of users only browse the site recreationally and later cease all association with the community within 1 year of joining. There's definitely some interesting commentary that could be made about that among other things. Academics would never notice or comment on anything of that nature though because they are 100 IQ midwits incapable of doing any kind of comprehensive analysis

This is why social sciences are mostly just pseudoscience. They have an agenda, and then look at information that fits their preconceived notions.

Tbf every time there's people who want to study incels we reject them (rightly imo), so taking this into account we shouldn't be surprised if studies about us are full of false informations.