Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How come all of the baby boomers were slayers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Literally every single one of my baby boomer/gen x relatives were all slayers who fucked multiple women in their youth, even the ugly ones. Meanwhile here I am a 22yo khhv. I would say that most of these boomers and gen x dudes would be incel today if they had to compete with the likes of entitled women, social media, radical feminism, and online dating.

No tinder and they were drugged half of time

because they were slapped as children unlike succeeding generations that increasingly experience less child abuse and are increasingly cucked.

Ngl i hate boomers

cope ugly boomers never had multiple partners just one partner and are probably divorced or dead now.

cope ugly boomers never had multiple partners just one partner and are probably divorced or dead now.
My baldcel uncle who started losing his hair in his late teens had multiple affairs. Boomer men lived on easy mode.

A big factor must be post-WW2 demographics. Also, foids not being a part of the workforce and no online dating.

And some still got cucked, especially since paternity tests weren't as easy back then. Plus, they were too bluepilled to suspect their "angelic" little housewives.

because they were slapped as children unlike succeeding generations that increasingly experience less child abuse and are increasingly cucked.
We already have enough foids with daddy issues and abused men.

Roasties had low standards.

Was he tall or rich?
He’s 6’1, but wasn’t rich. He wasn’t one of those masc dudes like Jason Statham who could still look like a Chad when bald either.

He’s 6’1, but wasn’t rich. He wasn’t one of those masc dudes like Jason Statham who could still look like a Chad when bald either.
That explains why he was slaying even being bald.

We exist because our older parents could have sex. The incels of that era were simply ostracized and forgotten, just like we will.
???

Last edited:
I'm some way into my 30s so I think I can give at least a bit on insight even though I'm nowhere near a baby boomer.

Basically... things were well chill. I was white, almost everyone was white, there was no hatred against whites. So I was off on solid footing right there.

It was really nice. People were just... human. I'm talking about when I was in my late teens.

Men could be men and women could be women.

These days the level of social engineering is just insane, and the internet has definitely complicated things. It has created an environment that is certainly somewhat unnatural, but I guess the same is true of big cities and we grew up there.

That's my experience anyways.

No radical feminism or dating apps or social media, completely different environment

Literally every single one of my baby boomer/gen x relatives were all slayers who fucked multiple women in their youth, even the ugly ones. Meanwhile here I am a 22yo khhv. I would say that most of these boomers and gen x dudes would be incel today if they had to compete with the likes of entitled women, social media, radical feminism, and online dating.
Because they all had a much higher standard of living, job opportunities, career advancements, and a currency at the time that wasn't devalued, debased, or inflated away that no millennial or zoomer will ever have by comparison in our lifetime. I fucking hate boomers everywhere with an extreme passion, bunch of self-righteous hypocritical assholes. Their bank accounts accumulated interest where it grew in savings, meanwhile for millenials and zoomers we've been enjoying zero percent interest rates the last fourteen years or so, fucking despicable assholes. They simply sold us down the river boyos without a life raft or paddle, it's over. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Because they all had a much higher standard of living, job opportunities, career advancements, and a currency at the time that wasn't devalued, debased, or inflated away that no millennial or zoomer will ever have by comparison in our lifetime. I fucking hate boomers everywhere with an extreme passion, bunch of self-righteous hypocritical assholes. Their bank accounts accumulated interest where it grew in savings, meanwhile for millenials and zoomers we've been enjoying zero percent interest rates the last fourteen years or so, fucking despicable assholes. They simply sold us down the river boyos without a life raft or paddle, it's over. :feelsjuice::yes:
Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps bro

WW2 demographics, women where still relatively kept in line, no online dating, full scale jewery only just started, economic golden age.

Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps bro
When there are literal boomers picking through dumpsters for food or going pigeon hunting just to eat in some near future I totally can't wait to use that one-liner on them, the fucking retards. :feelsEhh::yes:

less antiandrogens in the food supply. plastics are pretty crazy

women had no jobs

It was about providing, now women can make their own money and dont need men to provide.

We exist because our older parents could have sex. The incels of that era were simply ostracized and forgotten, just like we will.

???
I just think beating kids makes them more likely to conform and be normal

they had none of this tinder, tiktok, instagram crap

I would say that most of these boomers and gen x dudes would be incel today if they had to compete with the likes of entitled women, social media, radical feminism, and online dating.

You would be absolutely correct. Their egos are so inflated that they'll mock Millenials/Gen Z that objectively MOG them, just because they got laid in the fucking 1970's JFL.

It's like yeah man, playing Mario Kart on 50 CC is real impressive there.

Demographics led to there being more women in the dating window. No social media meant women were confined to there local dating pool.