Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How close are you ending your agonizing existence? Like do you get closer to ending your life with each passing week/month/year?

Im already running out
My main cope has always been gaming but they've ruined gaming now
you should try playing some of the old games

they're really fun

for example hitman 2 silent assassin is a really great one

im too retarded to kms

they're really fun

Ive played alot of the old games that I would like Atleast on xbox
I am getting a pc soon so I will be able to cope with that for awhile hopefully

Its filled with soy bullshit and forcing lgbt shit now
They just try pushing their agendas in everything now most games are borderline unplayable

they're really fun

or some other old games you like :feelsokman:

Ive played alot of the old games that I would like Atleast on xbox
I am getting a pc soon so I will be able to cope with that for awhile hopefully

you can always re-play them :feelsYall:

Yes, I have already decided that I'll be ending my life in the next two years. I'll be overdosing on nembutal. If I don't have a girl by then, there's no point for me to stay alive in this world anymore.

Every day that passes makes us closer to death

I'll be ending my life in the next two years. I'll be overdosing on nembutal. If I don't have a girl by then
Rest in piece my brother

90332611 7A90 47C3 859E E158EE1BB1C1

I'm a wizardcel. Already in my mid-30s. There's really no point to me remaining alive much longer. Nembutal should be the most painless death and easy. I've suffERed enough in this cruel world that denies me love and has extremely harmed me. I imagine that ending my life will be one of the best decisions that I'll probably ever make. What would I do at my age? There's no copes of youth. Life gets worse. I'll nevER get a teen if I don't get one now. I'll be a broke NEET LDAR until I'm poor and old if I stay alive. That's not something that I can do...

Nembutal should be the most painless death and easy.
Very hard to acquire. I have done a ton of research on sui methods and concluded that the most reliable method isn't Nembutal, SN, or any drug cocktail but rather just plain old full suspension hanging. Its easy to avail, easy to setup, easy to test repeatedly, and relatively minimal in pain of execution if you can place the noose at the right area of the neck which is the base.

I'm a wizardcel. Already in my mid-30s. There's really no point to me remaining alive much longer.
I am in the same age and position as you are. :fuk::fuk:

Very hard to acquire. I have done a ton of research on sui methods and concluded that the most reliable method isn't Nembutal, SN, or any drug cocktail but rather just plain old full suspension hanging. Its easy to avail, easy to setup, easy to test repeatedly, and relatively minimal in pain of execution if you can place the noose at the right area of the neck which is the base.
I have a list of websites it's available. Never bought from them. Payment is in cryptocurrency. I'll be in Europe and order it delivered there. Then I'll probably get a luxury hotel room for 500-600 on my last night, overdose, and die in a luxury hotel room on a comfortable bed after having a luxury dinner and drinking my favorite drink. Nembutal is the most painless and most peaceful. Nembutal is the best in my opinion.

I have a list of websites it's available. Never bought from them. Payment is in cryptocurrency. I'll be in Europe and order it delivered there. Then I'll probably get a luxury hotel room for 500-600 on my last night, overdose, and die in a luxury hotel room on a comfortable bed after having a luxury dinner and drinking my favorite drink. Nembutal is the most painless and most peaceful. Nembutal is the best in my opinion.
Can you import sn in the UK

How will you test it for correct composition and acceptable level of purity?

The most reputable company includes a barbiturate test kit.
Very well then. If you can feel confident, there's nothing like Nembutal.