Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How close are you ending your agonizing existence? Like do you get closer to ending your life with each passing week/month/year?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I have been getting closer and then further away.

im a special kind of retard i dont think im capable

with our depression we probably will die at age 30
I don't think any of us will last more than 30 years, because every year life will only get worse and worse.

I'll wait out up until 27-28

There is absolutely no glimmer of Light or even the slightest hope of change for the better. Just imagine that people in the 1960s believed that in the future people would ride flying cars and conquer the universe, that people would upgrade themselves as a biological species and that history was already over. And that today there is degradation, extinction, collapse in all spheres of society.

Its not all luck if i just had a bit smarter parents who cared about me instead of letting the streets raise me i wouldnt be here

Hatred is the only thing keeping me alive. I've been very close but I just think of all the people who would mock my death and I stop myself.

Its not all luck if i just had a bit smarter parents who cared about me instead of letting the streets raise me i wouldnt be here
There's no such thing as luck. Everything is predetermined.

This might sound oxymoronic, but the more I discovered inceldom/blackpill, the less suicidal I became.

Maybe it's because I realize other people have the same problems I have, so why kill myself when other people are experiencing the same thing as a sub5? That's how I view things now.

i just wish i knew how to get some easy to use drug

Hatred is the only thing keeping me alive. I've been very close but I just think of all the people who would mock my death and I stop myself.
ITcucks and soys want incels dead.

no its just luck, stop spewing religious bullshit when u tag me

no its just luck, stop spewing religious bullshit when u tag me
I don't believe in religion. I believe in determinism. Nature is deterministic. You already lost before you were born. The preconditions for your inceldom and subhumanity were already set in place before you were conceived in your mother's womb.

I don't believe in religion. I believe in determinism. Nature is deterministic. You already lost before you were born. The preconditions for your inceldom and subhumanity were already set in place before you were conceived in your mother's womb.

I’m never gonna kill myself because thats gonna let all the chads, stacies, cucks, normies, noodles, and chink haters win. We ricecels have the highest resilience and coping ability so I’l looksmax cope, style cope, food cope, careermaxx, travel, drive a nice car all of that and retire in asia around other ricebrocels hopefully far away from globalized foids and white chads even though that last parts probably a pipe dream. I’ll probably make it to 90 considering my grandparents and I’ll be posting here until then because (true) ascension is impossible with my base but I can still cope

i just wish i knew how to get some easy to use drug
if you’re atlst acerage height and not skinny or franelet get a weapon go to your local ghetto hand a buck to the nigger or spic or wigger standing at the corner

Dont rope you keep this forum active just dont be a fag

This might sound oxymoronic, but the more I discovered inceldom/blackpill, the less suicidal I became.

Maybe it's because I realize other people have the same problems I have, so why kill myself when other people are experiencing the same thing as a sub5? That's how I view things now.
And also none of it is our fault, we never did anything wrong we were just born at the wrong place at the wrong time in the wrong bodies wearing the wrong faces

Since I found my dad dead on the floor I'm not suicidal as much because death scares me. But I realized that with my genes I can die any second. It will be even worse now when I have to stress with bills and expenses and not having any money. I feel like I aged 20 years in the last two weeks.

thankfully I don't have to rope myself, because I got cancer. :)

Idk. I have brief periods of intense hope and optimism which I am currently in. (which is ironically a symptom of being at risk for suicide) So right now I'm not really feeling like killing myself.
But realistically I'd say 30 is the youngest I'd do it and 40 is the oldest I could make it without doing it. (If I haven't ascended by then.)

nah mate I still got a tonne of copes left to try yet

i might be khhv but I'm never ending myself

It ebbs and flows.

I would have ended it already if there way a painless way

Isnt that just luck too :feelskek:

Honestly as time Goes on im starting to lose any will I have to keep going
Im just sick of everything at this point existing is just annoying at this point

it feels like everything is against me in life and I dont see the point in playing a game Ive already lost

They are going to mock you either way so why does it matter

But realistically I'd say 30 is the youngest I'd do it and 40 is the oldest I could make it without doing it. (If I haven't ascended by then.)
Idek if I will make it to 35 but I think I could still be alive by 30 it just depends if my life gets worse and If I can get a good method to kms with

I already feel like Ive lived most of my life already and none of it was worth ever existing in the first place

You could describe it as luck though

Luck is basically just how fortunate in life you are and that fortune comes from your genes

I'm not ending shit my plan is just to go through my entire life as long as it lasts naturally and suffER