Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How Chad plays roasties like a fiddle

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dy90kb/i_finally_feel_rage/

We met, we talked, we laughed, we had sex. He pulls back as "he just came out of a relationship". Note to my future self - that's when you walk. Walk far away. Don't look back. Not me. Sure we can be just friends. Then we become best friends. Text or see each other almost every day. For months. The sex comes back. And for whatever reason I let him define the rules. Casual only. When I get scolded that sleepovers are for relationships and that's not what we are I finally put an end to the sex. The almost daily texting and hangouts stay. He travels. I realize it's kinda nice to have more space. He comes back. Initiates sex again. For a hot second I am confused. He knows my stance that I can't do casual. Does it mean he changed his mind? Even more sex.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They're just getting played by their own handbook they do to non-chads besides the sex

JFl at this rotten bitch. I hope she kills herself.

Only goes for Chad. Proceeds to wonder why she gets played. These foids never learn

Two extra chromosomes users are too retarded to consent

Fucking stupid slut

All she has to do is say no but foids are absolutely retarded with zero impulse control and no ability to delsy gratification.

She seems nice

Chad gets all the foids while the rest of men get scraps or nothing at all

As usual

Wow she sure showed him after giving him exactly what he wants

Late 40s and still screwing around? Kek just fucking nuke the west already