Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How cannot overemphasize how pathetic my dad is

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
his patheticness comes mainly from his unshackable british manners/morals like
"you should always say please,thank you,sorry"
" swearing is bad "
"men must respect women"
" Violence is bad "
It's no exaggeration to say that he is quite literally brainwashed with these inflexible british manners/morals
these british manners/morals is why he is getting his second divorce, those british manners/morales has been his second wifes ticket to his bank account, my dad has a tremedously hard time saying no to my mom, his second wife or any attractive women, he's just such an easy target for any gold digger, a 54 y/o mine manager from the UK with such deeply ingrained manners and respect for women, pathetic

what's your dad like?, does he have a rigid moral system regarding women?

his patheticness comes mainly from his unshackable british manners/morals like
"you should always say please,thank you,sorry"
" swearing is bad "
"men must respect women"
" Violence is bad "
It's no exaggeration to say that he is quite literally brainwashed with these inflexible british manners/morals
these british manners/morals is why he is getting his second divorce, those british manners/morales has been his second wifes ticket to his bank account, my dad has a tremedously hard time saying no to my mom, his second wife or any attractive women, he's just such an easy target for any gold digger, a 54 y/o mine manager from the UK with such deeply ingrained manners and respect for women, pathetic

what's your dad like?, does he have a rigid moral system regarding women?
Your dad is a soi subhuman. Have u ever tried to blackpill him. How does he respond?

when's the last time you hanged out with your HS buddies?
Not since I graduated in 2016. I did have one friend from middle school I still hung out with a while after I graduated but eventually he found other friends and a girlfriend so he kicked me to the curb

My dad is dark triad normie, ppl fear him. He hates women and beats mom often, wish he was a sissy

Is your dad hindu curry? cuz hindus are always massive tryhards who like to act white and british
nah, he's white tall and ugly, is your dad really physically abusive you your mom, i thought that's extinct in the west

Last edited:
Not since I graduated in 2016. I did have one friend from middle school I still hung out with a while after I graduated but eventually he found other friends and a girlfriend so he kicked me to the curb
I totally abandend my HS friends after i matriculated, i had absolotely ZERO trust in them, they were spineless pushovers just like me