Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you stay thin/normal weight as an incel?

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
Seriously how can you know it's fully over for you but still eat healthy? This is something I just don't understand I always eat lots of good tasting fast food and never stopping so how do you guys do it HOW THE FUCK????

there is just that small glimpse of hope:incel:

Seriously how can you know it's fully over for you but still eat healthy? This is something I just don't understand I always eat lots of good tasting fast food and never stopping so how do you guys do it HOW THE FUCK????
Eat cleaner and exercise, greycel. And don't drink alcohol alone. The trick to eat cleaner is order or make healthy food that tastes good.

because I never eat?

Eat cleaner and exercise, greycel. And don't drink alcohol alone. The trick to eat cleaner is order or make healthy food that tastes good.
>less posts than me
>says greycel
????

Not eating too many carbs and fasting is easy for me but maybe some people are just addicted to food. Can't relate

I don't, I'm fat

I can have a hard time with this as well, especially if eating tasty food is one of your only few sources of pleasure

You are a coping with food. :feelskek:

I and lot of incel are devoid of life, we simply ldar forgeting about food, i just spent 100 buck on food after 2 days laying down and rotting with just water and cigarette :smonk:

You gotta eat healthy to live well when you get older, as you are likely to not have kids helping you around.

yes exactly, that's why i don't understand why the majority of the forum is against vaccines? you say they're bad for your health but why does your health matter as a subhuman, makes no sense to me.

No money for fastfood every day :cryfeels: