Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can you go outside as a dateless, friendless, touchless KHHV?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Everytime I am forced go out for something, it’s completely a suifuel experience: I see young couples everywhere hugging, holding hands, spending the day with each other with no worries, teens hanging out in groups, having fun, enjoying their precious youth, and cracking jokes, only reminding me of the life I have missed and will never because I am ugly and a mentally ill loser. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
These days I saw a couple kissing, hugging and dancing in the street :feelsbadman:

Whenever I go go outside I dont go to where most people are but I go into nature and enjoy the company of animals and the silence and shiet like that

Yeah thats brutal, but I see other sub5 men too. It is not like there are only couples outside.

Whenever I go go outside I dont go to where most people are but I go into nature and enjoy the company of animals and the silence and shiet like that
Same I love to go to forests :feelscomfy:

Who says I go outside?

Same but its increasingly hard to do in peace because people are everywhere, they're multiplying and spreading like rats and its a fucking buzzkill

You just do I need to get my supplies somehow.

Everytime I am forced go out for something, it’s completely a suifuel experience: I see young couples everywhere hugging, holding hands, spending the day with each other with no worries, teens hanging out in groups, having fun, enjoying their precious youth, and cracking jokes, only reminding me of the life I have missed and will never because I am ugly and a mentally ill loser. :cryfeels:
don't

We all suffer the mogging too.

Now, to answer your question:
How can you go outside as a dateless, friendless, touchless KHHV?
I cope by telling myself all these bluepilled normies are in for a rough ride:
-- STDs
-- heartbreak
-- divorce-rape
-- dead bedrooms
[UWSL]-- parental alienation[/UWSL]
-- getting cucked by Chad
-- child-support & alimony
-- wasting of time and money
-- humiliation of appeasing a foid
-- emasculation of obeying a foid
-- not being able to raise his kid as he sees fit.
-- powerlessly watching as the foid turns his kid into a tranny, faggot, simp, or worse.

etc.

Basically, I cope by telling myself there are no "happy couples", just bluepilled males being used as puppets by an evil foid for her own ends.

I also cope by telling myself that being autistic (80% inheritability) I'm already a genetic dead-end so, even if by luck I have a son he'll suffer the hell of inceldom, or my daughter's son will, or at some indefinite point in my family tree when there are only sons, all of them will. Better me than them -- at least I'm blackpilled, I know my predicament, since the bucket has to stop it better stop with me.

(story: I have two autistic friends who are brothers. Their autistic mother procreated, they suffer the hell of inceldom and most likely will not breed)

I think it's pointless to bring this kind of unnecessary suffering to the world. If I'm going to be a dead-end, I'll do it with dignity and stop the bucket rather than damning another generation.

Last edited: