Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel wherever i go i see couples hanging out and it hurts a lot.

virginforlife

virginforlife

Recruit
★★★★
whenever i go outside to eat anything or for any work i see couples hanging out outside, holding hands, going to restaurants, flirting, and talking to each other. whevever i see this it hurts as i am not able to get any of that ever in my life, and imagining that they are gonna have sex boils my blood as i am lurking alone in my room and living in depression because of my dead ugly face and they are enjoying sex with great pleasure, i am getting afraid to go out to see a beautiful woman hanging out with some dude and imagining that they are gonna fuck is very depressing, these women dont even give me a look and they just feel like i am invisible outside and i am just a garbage to them, I am just living my life and eating food to live and i get nothing like these guys get, today i saw two beautiful curry women hanging out with their boy friends and i cant even imagine myself with that kind of beautiful women with my repulsive face, i am an unworthy piece of shit having no purpose in life and a burden to society :fuk:

I know exactly what you mean and the worst part is there is no cope around this it's such a crystal clear depressing thing you cant get around. What does an ugly man have to do to get a woman?

whenever i go outside to eat anything or for any work i see couples hanging out outside, holding hands, going to restaurants, flirting, and talking to each other. whevever i see this it hurts as i am not able to get any of that ever in my life, and imagining that they are gonna have sex boils my blood as i am lurking alone in my room and living in depression because of my dead ugly face and they are enjoying sex with great pleasure, i am getting afraid to go out to see a beautiful woman hanging out with some dude and imagining that they are gonna fuck is very depressing, these women dont even give me a look and they just feel like i am invisible outside and i am just a garbage to them, I am just living my life and eating food to live and i get nothing like these guys get, today i saw two beautiful curry women hanging out with their boy friends and i cant even imagine myself with that kind of beautiful women with my repulsive face, i am an unworthy piece iof shit having no purpose in life and a burden to society :fuk:
Yup, it’s brutal https://incels.is/threads/started-taking-pictures-of-couples.535133/

I know exactly what you mean and the worst part is there is no cope around this it's such a crystal clear depressing thing you cant get around. What does an ugly man have to do to get a woman?
moneymaxx and marry a golddigger and u will get a woman and she cheats on you and takes all ur cash, and u will be left alone once again, this is the only option

moneymaxx and marry a golddigger and u will get a woman and she cheats on you and takes all ur cash, and u will be left alone once again, this is the only option
Brutal.

women are garbage dude. im so sorry the lemons that life gave truecels. its not fair

making me depressed

I cant be with this society anymore.

I am 34 and everyone in my age is a couple, I am going to lose it..