Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you circumcisedcels fap so often?

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Just fapped twice in the last couple of hours and now my dick feels sore. Thank fuck I have foreskin otherwise the pain would be unimaginable. Don't know how you cutcels can fap so damn frequently when there's nothing to protect your glands from all the thrusting and general friction tbh.

I couldn't imagine it either, I'm glad to have foreskin, and I couldn't bear the idea of my nails scratching against my dick without my foreskin, holy shit.

A lot of lube, I hate sand niggers and their practice of cutting up children to please their invisible man in the sky.

I couldn't imagine it either, I'm glad to have foreskin, and I couldn't bear the idea of my nails scratching against my dick without my foreskin, holy shit.
Holy fuck I didn't even think of that. Cutcels are cursed JFL.
A lot of lube, I hate sand niggers and their practice of cutting up children to please their invisible man in the sky.
I thank my lucky stars that I wasn't born into a Jewish, Muslim or even an American household.

I have phimosis

Foreskincels are superior than jewedcels

They CAN fap using fleshlight

im unsurcmsised and machinegun my dick on the daily

Coconut oil or lotion

I love being uncut. Shit's nice

Its rough at first, but then you precum and it becomes easier.

I can't tbh. My max in one day was three :feelsbadman:

Usually I still get horny and feeling like doing it even when I know I won't be able to finish it anymore though.

I'm not circumsized :feelsautistic:

I can ejaculate in 20 seconds

I’m circumcised but I pretty much fap everyday with no pain. I guess that’s the only bright side of having a micropenis is it’s so small I don’t have to move my fingers much.

IDK, my foreskin was stolen from me at birth. Somehow dick pain while fapping has never been a problem, and it's never even occurred to me that it might be. I guess maybe it became less sensitive as a result of always being exposed, but I can't say for sure since I only had foreskin for the first day or so of my life.

I hate Jews and I wish that they weren't so obsessed about drinking the blood from the penises of baby boys that they manipulate the goyim into mutilating their own young to camouflage the practice.

Just fapped twice in the last couple of hours and now my dick feels sore. Thank fuck I have foreskin otherwise the pain would be unimaginable. Don't know how you cutcels can fap so damn frequently when there's nothing to protect your glands from all the thrusting and general friction tbh.

The reason we can manage it is because our skin becomes less sensitive and the skin gets thicker due to the CONSTANT irritation of walking around unprotected and chafing against underwear and drying out in the bare air instead of staying moist in the prepuce.

You have to remember that we basically have nerve damage from this mutilation.

good lube and a light touch no deathgrip

Foreskincels are superior than jewedcels
I hate Jews and I wish that they weren't so obsessed about drinking the blood from the penises of baby boys that they manipulate the goyim into mutilating their own young to camouflage the practice.

The reason we can manage it is because our skin becomes less sensitive and the skin gets thicker due to the CONSTANT irritation of walking around unprotected and chafing against underwear and drying out in the bare air instead of staying moist in the prepuce.

You have to remember that we basically have nerve damage from this mutilation.