Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'How can you be on site where rape and pedophilia is promoted'?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Almost no one ( maybe expect a few examples ) ever defended pedophilia or sexual attraction to children below 12 y.o. here.
Regarding rape. It's mostly edge posting or joke.
'B-but no decent person would joke about such things :foidSoy::soy:'.

Ok, soycietal normscum, why do you keep fixated on sexual abuse while ignoring more severe problems?

"Among a large group of children in England, those who were bullied were 60% more likely to have mental health problems as adults than were those who suffered physical, emotional or sexual abuse.
And among a large group of children in the United States, the risk of mental health problems was nearly four times greater for victims of bullying than for victims of child abuse.'

https://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-sn-bullying-worse-than-child-abuse-20150428-story.html

"We compared workplace aggression and sexual harassment on a whole range of outcomes, from job satisfaction and commitment to intention to leave an organisation, as well as physical and emotional well-being including depression.
Across the majority of them we found bullying or psychological harassment had stronger effects than sexual harassment.'

https://www.hrreporter.com/employment-law/news/bullying-worse-than-sexual-harassment-study/288018

Almost no one ( maybe expect a few examples ) ever defended pedophilia or sexual attraction to children below 12 y.o. here.

Ok, soycietal normscum, why do you keep fixated on sexual abuse while ignoring more severe problems?

"Among a large group of children in England, those who were bullied were 60% more likely to have mental health problems as adults than were those who suffered physical, emotional or sexual abuse.
And among a large group of children in the United States, the risk of mental health problems was nearly four times greater for victims of bullying than for victims of child abuse.'

https://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-sn-bullying-worse-than-child-abuse-20150428-story.html

"We compared workplace aggression and sexual harassment on a whole range of outcomes, from job satisfaction and commitment to intention to leave an organisation, as well as physical and emotional well-being including depression.
Across the majority of them we found bullying or psychological harassment had stronger effects than sexual harassment.'

https://www.hrreporter.com/employment-law/news/bullying-worse-than-sexual-harassment-study/288018
Even if that were true, why would it matter since none of us is acting on it? I mean if we did, we wouldn't be incels.

Assuming this site does promote those two ideas, which they don't. Why would I care?

1. I am a misogynist and women hate me. Women getting brutally gang raped, or even killed, is not my problem.
2. I don't have children and will never have children. So again, pedophilia is not something that affects me, therefore I should not care about it.

They only care for mainly female's problem. We live in a gynocracy.

Assuming this site does promote those two ideas, which they don't. Why would I care?

1. I am a misogynist and women hate me. Women getting brutally gang raped, or even killed, is not my problem.
2. I don't have children and will never have children. So again, pedophilia is not something that affects me, therefore I should not care about it.
Noooooo why can't you let us hate you and not fight back?!!!!111!!! :soy::soy:

They only care for mainly female's problem. We live in a gynocracy.
Bullying mostly targets males. Although females are also bullied but rarely and not that severe.
Females rather ignore each other than intimidate.
Numerous people commit suicide because of bullying but bullies almost never punished while those who touch woman's body without her consent are horrible criminals who deserve to be jailed :soy: .

Society is brutal when it comes to subhumans such as ourselves. Being brutally bullied as a child will shape your entire existence in a different way.

Society is brutal when it comes to subhumans such as ourselves. Being brutally bullied as a child will shape your entire existence in a different way.

17 years old and 364 days old still a baby.

Bullying mostly targets males. Although females are also bullied but rarely and not that severe.
Females rather ignore each other than intimidate.
Numerous people commit suicide because of bullying but bullies almost never punished while those who touch woman's body without her consent are horrible criminals who deserve to be jailed :soy: .
Even though female bullying is rare, its easier to get to news. Females beating each other up for chads gets more media attention than someone being bullied to death.

Even though female bullying is rare, its easier to get to news. Females beating each other up for chads gets more media attention than someone being bullied to death.
A bunch of foids fighting at my school made the news one time.

That's why I confront anti "age cucks" here, one apple will make spoil a bunch,our reputation is tarnished by infiltration and few cels

Pedophilia is disgusting, but I hope fewer people here would share the same bluepilled view on rape. You have been brainwashed by society if you agree with normies.
Rape is a way for truecels to get back at society. If a promiscious girl has fucked over 200 chads and chadlites, do you really think it's the worst thing in the world if her 201st partner is a truecel who raped her?
We can't talk about it openly here, but I wish more incels would think about rape differently.

Most people who unironically argue for being attracted to minors here are feds.

They’re more trucel than trucels, they are the most hated group ever. Can‘t find one group more hated than pedos. Even most people here don’t like them.

I have zero empathy for normies or anyone. Hard to be empathetic when the entire world spits on you.

There is no need to argue with normies. They are not here to listen. They are here to blame. There will never be a subject we will agree upon, even if we were arguing about something rudimentary like whether the grass is green or not; normies would still say the grass is red, just to disagree with us. Arguing in general about anything with anybody is completely pointless in the 21st century. Nobody will admit his or her mistakes, no matter what. It simply does not happen. The society is divided more than ever before, and the only way this will be settled is like it has been settled every time in history. Nobody wants to ally with anybody; nobody wants to listen to anything other than his views; nobody is going to retreat.

That's why I confront anti "age cucks" here, one apple will make spoil a bunch,our reputation is tarnished by infiltration and few cels
Why the fuck are so many people so keen on defending their attraction to minors on an incel forum? You're never gonna have sex, every girl is disgusted by you no matter the age.

you niggas think like its a zero sum games.

imma be real, pedophillia just creates long term mental illness down the line, all whores start off being diddled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back