Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can Sobercels in here cope

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Assuming you are at a legal age to drink, how do you cope when you are alone at night? I'm not alcoholic but, alcohol is literally the hiroshima nagasaki cope for me. Not encouraging you to abuse it but I really wonder if you live alone and have the money for it what the hell are you doing at night?

Assuming you are at a legal age to drink, how do you cope when you are alone at night? I'm not alcoholic but, alcohol is literally the hiroshima nagasaki cope for me. Not encouraging you to abuse it but I really wonder if you live alone and have the money for it what the hell are you doing at night?
I cope with marijewana, much better than alcohol and not explicitly haram

Video games are my cope. I get hungover too bad and lose the entire next day any time I drink. Hangovers make me feel so incredibly shitty physically and mentally, it's not worth it.

never drank in my life.

I get high from inducing hyperventilation.

They don't, they cope with thinking they are coping but in reality they are struggling to cope with the cope of coping.

I just distract myself with games and other things.
I don’t feel the need to drink.

I’ve never drank because it’s a damn expensive habit. I usually just read and put on a nice record :feelsmusic:

I don't know tbh I haven't drank all year and it's pretty hard ngl

usually i dont have the money for it though (seeing as though im NEET), so i have no choice but to be sober, which makes it difficult to cope

But when i do have the money for it, Alcohol (particularly beer and rum) and Weed make coping so much easier.

I cope with marijewana, much better than alcohol and not explicitly haram
Yeah forgat about this shit
Video games are my cope. I get hungover too bad and lose the entire next day any time I drink. Hangovers make me feel so incredibly shitty physically and mentally, it's not worth it.
Hangovers can fuck my entire day but it depends on how hard I drink the night before
never drank in my life.
Any particular reason?

Being sober sucks really bad but so does being drunk all the time

You have to time yourself well to really get anything out of it.

I love alcohol though , some days it just makes me not want to rope and it's all I look forward to.

Food, occult and gym cope
Also books

I just distract myself with games and other things.
I don’t feel the need to drink.
chad trait tbh
Being sober sucks really bad but so does being drunk all the time

You have to time yourself well to really get anything out of it.

I love alcohol though , some days it just makes me not want to rope and it's all I look forward to.
I never drink at day, only nights, never drink around family so I get my shit somehow together

I have never touched booze but I do feel the urge to as I just want to let go as I Am tired of sitting up late most nights worrying about my health and my future and dealing with my depression.

They don't, they cope with thinking they are coping but in reality they are struggling to cope with the cope of coping.
but isn't the cope of coping the cope itself?

I used to be borderline alchy. Drank daily, had liver pain most of the time, and constant diarrhea. In hindsight it really sucked. Alcohol just kills you slowly and it becomes much harder stop as time passes. I'm largely sober now. I still drink once in a while, but only like once every 2 weeks or so.

I tried switching to marijuana, but I have bad psycho reactions to it.

Now I've switched to e-cigarettes. I cough all the time now.

I never drink alcohol.
It gives me brutal headache and destroys me.

I used to be borderline alchy. Drank daily, had liver pain most of the time, and constant diarrhea. In hindsight it really sucked. Alcohol just kills you slowly and it becomes much harder stop as time passes. I'm largely sober now. I still drink once in a while, but only like once every 2 weeks or so.

I tried switching to marijuana, but I have bad psycho reactions to it.

Now I've switched to e-cigarettes. I cough all the time now.

i rarely drink but does it actually make you feel good if you drink daily? why would you get diarrhea?

i rarely drink but does it actually make you feel good if you drink daily? why would you get diarrhea?
If you drink daily you'll eventually feel like you're "on edge" all the time. And the only thing that can take the edge off is have alcohol. That's how the addiction starts. It's basically the way all drugs hook you, but with alcohol it can be particularly bad.

Alcohol fucks with my digestive system pretty bad. Basically I had diarrhea all the time.

I guess is for healthy or to hit the gym

Alcohol tastes terrible