Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can normies not believe there's a white genocide going on?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When the goy media is constantly pushing against whites, when every white country is attacked for not letting immigrants in while non white countries aren't, when LGBTQ is pushed onto whites without mercy?

Normies will call you crazy for pointing any of this out but the company that largely controls the media, constantly pushes anti white propaganda though ESG. The same company is ruled by this man:

643ca5be56f0dc00198958ce

Guess his ethnicity?

Because they don't care. And they can't think freely. I also don't care but I'm not stupid enough to deny it.

So tired of seeing subhuman shitskins

You don't know what a genocide is. A population willingly having sex with another population is no genocide.

The term you're looking for is systemic cuckoldry JFL

from 35% of world's population to 8%

You don't know what a genocide is. A population willingly having sex with another population is no genocide.

Encouraging and brainwashing whites to chop off their dicks while injecting estrogen in their food, pushing hypergamy though dating apps, and pushing race mixing all are being pushed to stop whites from existing.

So tired of seeing subhuman shitskins
I'm tired of niggers being allowed to do whatever they want and whites being punished for taking a stand.

Because they don't care. And they can't think freely. I also don't care but I'm not stupid enough to deny it.
I hope it comes to bite them in the ass.

I mean "white genocide" is kind of an emotionally charged term, but sure, in the long run various races will combine and the world's population will move towards a single blended race....- and that's fine; it's been happening for many years due to increased travel of humans around the world

Not sure why you would see that as a problem though...- it's all good

Encouraging and brainwashing whites to chop off their dicks while injecting estrogen in their food, pushing hypergamy though dating apps, and pushing race mixing all are being pushed to stop whites from existing.
Just stop being low IQ work force cattle theory.

I mean "white genocide" is kind of an emotionally charged term, but sure, in the long run various races will combine and the world's population will move towards a single blended race....- and that's fine; it's been happening for many years due to increased travel of humans around the world

Not sure why you would see that as a problem...- <shrug>
Because it's being pushed by a mega corporation spear headed by a kike.

Screenshot 20231003 185147 052

Screenshot 20231003 185126 885

you filthy commie

They have only pussy in their brains so they dont think much.
I hope we get a real genuine plague to lower the population and effect NPCs. Plus a meteorite for added effect.

Whites won’t die out they have the best genes

and that's fine; it's been happening for many years due to increased travel of humans around the world
no its not fine, countries used to be very homogenous, people always sticked up with their own kind, especially whites and asians, America, Europe, Japan, China, it was never a melting pot of multiculturalism, its now that this bullshit is being pushed by the kikes, if you agree with that you are a kike and i will gas your ass

and the IQ will also lower to 80, expect a brown idiocracy
You realize white trash is a thing ? There was always 80% of the population subjugated by the most intelligent and/or wealthy 20% . The recent change in immigration is marginal to that extent.

Plus nobody cares. If Stacey wants to fuck Chad or Tyrone, it's her problem. You won't reproduce, why do you even rage about something you have no power over ?

It's over. It is what it is.

You realize white trash is a thing ? There was always 80% of the population subjugated by the most intelligent and/or wealthy 20% . The recent change in immigration is marginal to that extent.

Plus nobody cares. If Stacey wants to fuck Chad or Tyrone, it's her problem. You won't reproduce, why do you even rage about something you have no power over ?

It's over. It is what it is.
Ethnics have lower IQs. Especially blacks.

Ethnics have lower IQs. Especially blacks.
Why would you care about the IQ of a population that will not host your offspring ? And the IQ map meme was debunked anyway.

Denial was only the initial reaction to the claims of white genocide. At this stage they have said many times that if there is a white genocide going on, they think it's a good thing.

Although tbh race politics is pure cope. As an incel you have nothing to gain from working to preserve your race. Richard Spencer made a video calling out the "manlet incels" in the alt right movement, he has nothing but contempt for them.

They know they just don’t care. Black culture is the most popular culture among zoomers :feelsjuice:

Denial was only the initial reaction to the claims of white genocide. At this stage they have said many times that if there is a white genocide going on, they think it's a good thing.

Although tbh race politics is pure cope. As an incel you have nothing to gain from working to preserve your race. Richard Spencer made a video calling out the "manlet incels" in the alt right movement, he has nothing but contempt for them.
I don't care about politics. I care about society turning into a nigger worshiping cesspool. Eventually a white man won't be able to go outside without being mugged.

Fancy is a confirmed commie, full of lies, a kike for sure so dont bother with him
You're a confirmed room temperature IQ white trash. I'm not a commie. Guess what : my local commies literally hate me and they thaught I was a fucking cop (I am not). White supremacy is the morst retarded cope anyway. Why do you want to controle your oneitis pussy ? "Fuck Chad, not Tyrone pls" ... What a pathetic state of cuckoldry you're living in. Don't you realize ? You just have no reason to bother about "muh the whiteys" because you're a genetic dead end anyway. WHY BOTHER ? It's ridiculous.

It's fucking crazy how hard we're losing to the jews.
Actually, it would be more accurate to say its jews + most white people + most brown people vs a small subgroup of white people.

no its not fine, countries used to be very homogenous, people always sticked up with their own kind, especially whites and asians, America, Europe, Japan, China, it was never a melting pot of multiculturalism, its now that this bullshit is being pushed by the kikes, if you agree with that you are a kike and i will gas your ass
-
I dunno, I mean why do you need to differentiate between races?- To me race seems like an artificial construct.- I suppose if you're an angry guy, looking for something to be angry about, then you gotta choose something.- But the truth is that "sticking up for your own kind" could just as easily mean "sticking up for all humans".

Where I work there are people of every stripe, and I've made friends with many of them.- Wouldn't I want all my friends to do well in life, regardless of their race or culture?-- It would be kind of silly to "stick up for" only the ones who have my same skin color, jfl
-

Last edited:
By coincidence, just came across this: source

"Of the more than 323,000 jobs added to the U.S. workforce by major companies in 2021, 94% went to people of color, according to Bloomberg"
"White workers accounted for 20,524 jobs or just 6%, while people of color accounted for 300,000 jobs"

It's over

"Of the more than 323,000 jobs added to the U.S. workforce by major companies in 2021, 94% went to people of color, according to Bloomberg"
"White workers accounted for 20,524 jobs or just 6%, while people of color accounted for 300,000 jobs"

It's over
No idea why Shitlibs don't see active discrimination against a large section of the population for exclusively racial reasons won't backfire eventually.

Back to the main point, I was watching today that the Cockney accent has basically disappeared from the East End of London now. Cockney's have existed in the confines of London for over 8 centuries, but have left in droves. I hear most live in Essex as refugees basically.

Overall, the UK demographic trends are depressing.

White British
(1961): 99.2%
(1971): 97.5%
(1981): 96.1%
(1991): 94.7%
(2001): 92.1%
(2011): 87.2%
(2021): around 84%

In London, Birmingham, Leicester, and several other urban centres, White Britons are in an absolute minority now. The United States is anywhere between 45-50% non-Hispanic White American now.

So yes, there is a drastic demographic shift, and it could be argued this is the result of unconscious, or conscious and deliberate, ethnic cleansing by our leaders.

Last edited:

It's over
Holy...

And the short people genocide but the sheeple have not been programmed to be aware of its existance yet.

From 88% of America's population to 57%
From 99.9% of Britain's population to 81%
From 99.5% of Canada's population to 69%

Non-Swedes are now 35% of Sweden. Non-Irish are now 24% of Ireland. Non-Germans are now 29% of Germany. And it's even worse among the young generation. Western Civilization is fucked unless remigration begins within the next decade.

Ireland was 92% Irish only 20 years ago. Fuck the EU.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I see a lot of white american foids only having one or two kids AND some not having any kids at all. Not only that I see a lot of white men dating to or married to noodlewhores and latinas.

thats what I see in california and supposedly california is what sets the trends for the rest of the nation to follow.

there aint no white genocide going on. its just massive social decay and widespread mental illness in white people particularly the white foids that don't wanna have children. theyre overly materialistic and don't wanna sacrifice themselves for the greater good. because having 3-4 children no doubt will be a massive financial burden and give you a lower standard of living (this is all on top of the yearly increase in inflation). white foids want absolutely nothing to do with that and you whitecel white nationalist copers know that damn well. its common nowadays for foids to aggressively pursue their degrees and careers which means a lot of them would be childless by their mid 30s. their financial independence allows them to pursue their hobbies and leisurely activities without any responsibilities to their husband, children, race, or nation.

that all said I do think we have some criminally negligent elements within our society. white american liberals and/or white jewish american liberals in particular. its like they do things that are wrong and espouse things that they know are wrong qne they'll do it anyways. i don't know how to describe it. some would say its immorality but I think there is a different term for it. the liberal crap that they espouse is simply not for the greater good of the group in the long run. but they do it anyways.

Last edited: