Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I support this movement?

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
This is the only place on the internet in all my 29 years of existence that feels like home to me. How can I support this website or join more organizations?
What are the current ideas behind this?

This is the only place on the internet in all my 29 years of existence that feels like home to me. How can I support this website or join more organizations?
What are the current ideas behind this?
wait and dont get banned

once we r all oldcels we will maybe get some executive power

There is no movement

You should support the movement, but you can't. Going ER is an optics disaster, but not going ER leads to us existing only to please and reward society as a reward for punishing us, making them go, "Hm, punishing incels works! Let's hurt them EVEN MORE because we enjoy causing others suffering and ostracizing a weak group when it's socially acceptable to do so!" -basically everyone in society who isn't an incel.

Incels do this too, though, such as with transgenders (who are now quite socially powerful but it is still quite encouraged to ostracize and bully them to literal DEATH in right-wing and "manosphere"-adjacent circles) or male homosexuals (who help us by taking themselves out of competition and the gene pool).