Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I overcome my procrastination?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I really need to study but can't. I spend an entire day at the library again, doing nothing.

I legit can't even pick up a book and read a page. My brain is completely fried and I have constant brainfog.

My attentionspan is so bad that I can't even properly read longer threads on here. I'm fucked.

if you have exams coming soon and you didn't already prepare for them and just can't fix anything now then maybe it's better to give up and ruin them all.

Try meditation

if you have exams coming soon and you didn't already prepare for them and just can't fix anything now then maybe it's better to give up and ruin them all.
Nigga I legit started studying a day before in the last 3 exams. And those were finals.

I don't want to do that with the last one though

does it work, would love experience report for retard, perma online with brain damage idiots lik me
i have never tried it myself but i heard it works

i have never tried it myself but i heard it works
k
i have limited experience with meditation and prayer and it does work but u gotta be consistent for weeks to feel an overall difference. hard to keep up, which is why ur doing it in first place.
diet can also help, cutting all sugars,zero carb etc.

nofap + read books + pomodoro

I sometimes make plans on how to try and improve my life in small ways, but im too lazy and autistic to actually do anything irl.

Same for me. IDK if it's a lifestyle thing or if I have moderate ADHD or something but decreasing distractions like social media might help

If u can't even pick up ur book and get started literally move your hands or even finger one cm at a time, usually this leads to exponentially more willpower as you reach your mini goals. So like then u progress to moving your whole arm and finally ur whole body. Might sound retarded but it works if you're extremely low conscientiousness/disciplined like me. This trick helps me to break the ego dystonic spell I seem to be under when I procrastinate.