Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can i nicemaxx without being called cuck/gay/IT?

stuttercel

stuttercel

FREE NAUSEA
★★★★
i want to be the nicest poster ever
i want to give everyone positive energy

@Yerberito thoughts?

Be nice to people but dont show any opinions or agree with one side

Postmaxx ER gifs
massive cope, if you want to be cool you need to shit on other forum members, have controversial opinions and look for fights in threads.

massive cope, if you want to be cool you need to shit on other forum members, have controversial opinions and look for fights in threads.
get the fuck out bitch

you will get shitted on relentlessly if you are too nice

Don't call negros niggers

Hello fellow 2017cel.

Act like a decent human bean

$200 is pretty cheap when it comes to swords. Let me guess, Windlass or Cold Steel?

Back ordered anyways.

Fuark bhai why is everything I want back ordered.

Spam anime girl pics to drive the message home

View attachment 243818

Back ordered anyways.

View attachment 243819

Fuark bhai why is everything I want back ordered.
Probably because a lot of items are made in India and Eastern Europe and corona is locking shit down. I've order shit that was back ordered and got it eventually though.

That kilij is based, a kilij is much easier to get used to than a shamshir. I don't own a kilij but I have test cut with one and it's intuitive with casting chops and draw cuts alike. The shamshir is actually much harder to get a feel for than most other swords, you have to put your whole body behind casting chops and the wrist movement needed isn't like other swords. They are mainly for draw cutting so you have to sharpen the fuck out of them.

That kilij is based, a kilij is much easier to get used to than a shamshir. I don't own a kilij but I have test cut with one and it's intuitive with casting chops and draw cuts alike. The shamshir is actually much harder to get a feel for than most other swords, you have to put your whole body behind casting chops and the wrist movement needed isn't like other swords. They are mainly for draw cutting so you have to sharpen the fuck out of them.
Are you a sword enthusiast ? Pretty based tbh.
I guess WW1 was the real last war you'd be slightly interested in since they still prioritized bayonet training... I guess WW2 too if you focus on the Japanese but I don't think swords and bayonets are seen as similar in your case.