Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I make people respect me without getting arrested?

Malvo

Malvo

17 confirmed points
★★★★★
I was considering cutting my face like Nikko Jenkins but that would look super sketchy after the Salvador Ramos incident (it probably would regardless).

Treat them like shit

Black teardrop face tattoos

I was considering cutting my face
Years ago i was considering it too,since facial. scars are supposed to make you more intimidating but then i realize there's no scar for your lack of jawline.

If you’re a nigger fastest way is to become a thug maxxed rapper. :feelshehe:

Even if you’re shitty at rapping it doesn’t really matter these days as you just need to mumble to a catchy beat and look like every other young nigger in the game these days by having your hair stylized and cut and braided to give you what I personally refer to as the retarded pineapple head look and you can do this with or without coloring parts of your hair but since coloring one’s hair is so popular among zoomers now you may as well dye parts of it blue, red or orange or some shit and you’ll be good to go in no time. :feelsokman:

You’ll just need a whole bunch of ugly tats and garrish hood rat style clothing and voila you’ve now complete the look of being a social parasite a.k.a thugged out, black nigger, rapper man. :feelsthink: