Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I make my hatred of females more manageable?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
Sometimes, I'm literally going insane. I can't stand female presence even online. I often daydreaming about burning females alive or peeling their skin. It would be based if I can actually do something about it but I'm not in that stage yet. I give up on ascension but I have still potential in other aspects of life so I don't want do stupid things out of few minute madness. Maybe I should stop following blackpill content tbh It's not for everyone.

Avoid them as much as possible. There is nothing good that can happen to an incel when he is near a foid.

Avoid them as much as possible. There is nothing good that can happen to an incel when he is near a foid.
I agree. Blackpill content makes me more obsessed with them since it's all about foids. Maybe I should quit this forum and all blackpill content tbh. Because sometimes I can be pretty low inhib and impulsive. It's dangerous for me.

gif photo funny gif | WiffleGif

I never associate with women, but not by my choice

I get it i hate them so much for being promiscuous whores, and hatred only gets bigger and bigger with time if it werent for cucked laws i could relieve some stress atleast.

I agree. Blackpill content makes me more obsessed with them since it's all about foids. Maybe I should quit this forum and all blackpill content tbh. Because sometimes I can be pretty low inhib and impulsive. It's dangerous for me.
I meant avoid foids is public. The Blackpill focuses on all aspects of life rather than just foids as everyone socially rejects you, its just foids gate keep sex and relationships robbing us of basic needs to be able to function normally. If you can't handle it just leave buddyboyo.

Practice on small animals to vent your frustration :)
nah, I don't have a problem with animals

I meant avoid foids is public. The Blackpill focuses on all aspects of life rather than just foids as everyone socially rejects you, its just foids gate keep sex and relationships robbing us of basic needs to be able to function normally. If you can't handle it just leave buddyboyo.
I get it but I also wanna practice avoid them mentally. They are on my mind all the time and it's very tiring.

find cope where there is no foids, i paint miniatures for war-gaming, the only "foids" in the hobby are troons or look like one.

The baityest bait that has even been baited

Antidepressants kill sexual thoughts for me. They have the benefit of helping with sleep. Yeah, it's humiliating to be medicated to deal with loneliness but the infamous numbing effect is real. I'm on mirtazapine and have been on lexapro. The latter really ends sex thoughts.

The problem is that you don't hate them enough, and this feels unnatural bc they clearly deserve more hate

The solution is to hate them more

The problem is that you don't hate them enough, and this feels unnatural bc they clearly deserve more hate

The solution is to hate them more
All things take time lol

He'll get there eventually once enough time passes. :feelsdevil: