Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I improve my incel status?

N

napalmCel

Banned
-
I want to contact the high spheres of influence in the incel-scene, then start an online e-whore lore and get a following like Chris Chan and Brendio did.

How can I do it?

You can first hand over your badge then go back to training. You're glowing too much, redditcel.

You can first hand over your badge then go back to training. You're glowing too much, redditcel.
I think I have looks stats in order to have some faggy teens to worship my lore.

I wonder who's alt this is

@Animecel2D ?

Film how you kill yourself, you will be famous for years.

'Incel Status' wtf are you talking about

Talk to me, I’m the guy who runs stuff around here XD. Here’s an idea, go outside and put up posters with this sites name on it and show proof you did it @napalmCel

Talk to me, I’m the guy who runs stuff around here XD. Here’s an idea, go outside and put up posters with this sites name on it and show proof you did it @napalmCel
Invite me to a big discord, with all the top incels.

Invite me to a big discord, with all the top incels.
Nah just talk to us on here, I’m not dumb enough to let someone who joined like 4 days ago get on discord XD

Dude what’s on discord that’s not on here?
On discord you acquire contacts with shady incels. The public forum Is just a shitpost central, it's discord the place where the shady stabbercels meet.

So I just want to befriend the big incels behind the scenes and acquire popularity.

On discord you acquire contacts with shady incels. The public forum Is just a shitpost central, it's discord the place where the shady stabbercels meet.
Shady like what? Bro Incel discords are places where people spam hamlossus and memes 24/7, there’s nothing you’re missing out on.
So I just want to befriend the big incels behind the scenes and acquire popularity.
Make solid posts and spend a lot of time on here. Stop being weird.
i'm looking forward to seeing you get banned
he won’t last a week.

JFL at Incelo-scene

I'm only on level 3, I need to hit a foid to move up a level and I can't bring myself to do that