Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I flee to Saudi Arabia?

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★★
Is there anyway I can get refugee status from the degeneracy that is the US?

I want to live under Sharia law, I can’t stand to be around western normies anymore. I hate it here.

Does anyone know how I can move to SA while being a broke with only alittle college education and little money to speak of?

Can I just take the shahada and beg the prince to grant me citizenship?

We need Sharia in the US but that’s going to take generations if it ever even happens.

Stay where you are. The way Saudi Arabia’s being ran is a fucking joke. MBS is Jewish kuffar and lets all kind of shit slide as long as he’s getting paid

I heard that country is becoming more degenerate anyway.

They have alcohol, bikini shows, and music concerts being hosted there now.

they will Lynch yo ass if u even breath in the direction of their foids as a kaffir man

they will Lynch yo ass if u even breath in the direction of their foids as a kaffir man

I’m willing to take the shahada if it means getting out of here, don’t care about foids anyways, no shahada for my face.

I thought alcohol was illegal? This is concerning.

Is there any strict countries that implement sharia 100%?

Oh god you’re right

Wow, how can this be? They are just starting to go down the slide of degeneracy? :feelsree:

I’m willing to take the shahada if it means getting out of here, don’t care about foids anyways, no shahada for my face.
what the fuck is a shahada

what the fuck is a shahada

Testimony of faith “I bear witness that there is no deity but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God”

Saudi Arabia is getting more western day by day. If you want to experience true sharia go to Afghanistan

They have allowed foids to drive, go to degen concerts, open lewd accounts on social media without major repercussions. They even found qurans in the sewer system. The only non-cucked places are syria, afg, and iraq.

9wtdFrn.jpg

good luck

Is there anyway I can get refugee status from the degeneracy that is the US?

I want to live under Sharia law, I can’t stand to be around western normies anymore. I hate it here.

Does anyone know how I can move to SA while being a broke with only alittle college education and little money to speak of?

Can I just take the shahada and beg the prince to grant me citizenship?

We need Sharia in the US but that’s going to take generations if it ever even happens.
To be honest I always thought about taking the Muslim pill myself but I heard that was just a meme and it will basically lead you know where but a slave to another population of people that are not even your own I don't want to experience that but I really don't like being a slave to the capitalist system and totally abandoned by my race here in the United States either you're basically damned if you do damned if you don't I am curious if Islam will provide me with a woman that would change a lot of things for me

It's not worth it by a long shot. Why would you want to be broke in a third world country?

Despite SA liberalizing, it’s still more conservative than the West by far. Pretty much any gulf country besides the UAE (even the UAE outside Dubai) will be filled with guys who won’t put up with feminism

Move to a UK slum if you want that shit. We have enough retarded people in the USA as it is, we don't need more retards like you here.

To be honest I always thought about taking the Muslim pill myself but I heard that was just a meme and it will basically lead you know where but a slave to another population of people that are not even your own I don't want to experience that but I really don't like being a slave to the capitalist system and totally abandoned by my race here in the United States either you're basically damned if you do damned if you don't I am curious if Islam will provide me with a woman that would change a lot of things for me

Shit, looks like we are in the same predicament. :feelsbadman:

What a dumb fag being Muslim sucks dick hope u like fucking camels and goats

Testimony of faith “I bear witness that there is no deity but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God”
Dm me I can help. I came back from Saudi Arabia not long ago. Don't listen to western media about the country

Saudi Arabia doesn't follow Sharia, if they did , all Hindus in that country would be forced to convert(which they deserve tbh)