Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how can I fix my sleep patterns?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
for the past 2 years I've been unable go to sleep earlier than 4 AM. I've tried everything including sleeping pills but internet addiction keeps me up.

Gymcel..body gets tired and u fall asleep as soon as u get home

turn off everything and lay in bed

melatonin + ginseng no blue light before bedtime...

diet change...

yea i physically cant sleep before midnight unless i didnt sleep the night before or something similar like that

l-glycine
6g 30mm you go to sleep.

do a 24 hour and then pick your time, or if you are a NEET then do something

big pharmamaxx tbh ngl

Start waking up to an alarm

You can't. Broken sleep patterns are the inevitable consequence of having failed your life.

Don't sleep for that day and wait till its night, then sleep, and you should feel sleepy by then, also avoid caffeine.

That's what I'm doing now to recover from studying for the exams, done it a few times in the past... They were times were I've stayed up two days straight...

Dont drink soda/coffe and stay awake till next days 7PM. Also go to gym and exhaust yourself. Try to wake up at 5-6AM

Start getting up at 8 am

I already do this but internet keeps me up

You have to stay away from electronics when it is time to go to bed. Turn off your computers and TV. Read a book if you must have something to entertain you.

I took this in the past. It works sometimes but I eventually fail again because internet keeps me up.
Fapmaxxing
I tried this but internet keeps me up.
Start getting up at 8 am
I tried this but internet keeps me up.
Don't sleep for that day and wait till its night, then sleep, and you should feel sleepy by then, also avoid caffeine.

That's what I'm doing now to recover from studying for the exams, done it a few times in the past... They were times were I've stayed up two days straight...
yes I did this a lot this year. But then I end up sleeping for like 14 hours and it messes everything up. Then the next night internet keeps me up.

same feels, different day.
You can't. Broken sleep patterns are the inevitable consequence of having failed your life.
I lied in the OP. Technically I've been struggling with this for 10 years. Since high school I would sleep 4 hours a night on average. These days I just go to bed too late and oversleep. I think you're right though, this feels hopeless. Doctors just don't understand