Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can i find girls with mental disorders?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
I have a theory that hypergamy is an expression of narcissism. if someone is a 3/10 but thinks that only 8/10+ chads are worthy of them, they clearly have some kind of inflated self-worth. most women are narcissistic like this due to their special treatment/pedestalisation by society.

This could be cope, but maybe if a girl has some combination of depression/self hatred/autism/trauma, she might not be so hypergamous.

thoughts?

Juggernaut law

Hypergamy is an expression of female nature and female nature is inherently narcissistic.

AWALT

Mentally unstable damaged girls are the biggest Chad chasers. They can't hide their repulsion for you and they will have their Chad bf of the night beat you down.

a girl has some combination of depression/self hatred/autism/trauma, she might not be so hypergamous.

thoughts?
That's called a trans woman, a femboy.

It'd be harder to find one without.

Look all around, they're all deranged.

Just go outside, most women have the mentality of a toddler.

You stole my idea for a dating app!

My only chance for ascension is a BPD foid

Rehab centers, homeless shelters, therapy clinics, psychiatric facility

Mentally ill means more narcissistic, not less.

Just look at the ideas of reference inherent to paranoid schizophrenics who believe that they are constantly being stalked and are therefore the center of the universe.

The fact that narcissism is endemic in this society is a consequence of increased mental illness, not any lack of it.

Mentally ill means more narcissistic, not less.

Just look at the ideas of reference inherent to paranoid schizophrenics who believe that they are constantly being stalked and are therefore the center of the universe.

The fact that narcissism is endemic in this society is a consequence of increased mental illness, not any lack of it.
i think their narcissism is caused by how they are treated by society. women are treated as human beings, while men are disposable. they get special treatment for having a vagina, and if they go on tinder they are inundated with attention even if they are ugly. it's no wonder someone would have a big ego if this is the kind of positive reinforcement they get out of society just for existing.

i think their narcissism is caused by how they are treated by society. women are treated as human beings, while men are disposable. they get special treatment for having a vagina, and if they go on tinder they are inundated with attention even if they are ugly. it's no wonder someone would have a big ego if this is the kind of positive reinforcement they get out of society just for existing.
Men are the turds which are disposed of in the female toilet.

I REALLY like the ones that are always being abducted by aliens. That and the ones that lie cheat and steal constantly

Finding nice autistic smart quiet girl is my dream.

They're usually insane and have high standards. It's not worth it.

Don’t even know how you’d go about finding one, but good luck

Being friends with one is one thing, being in a relationship with one is a different pair of shoes.
It has its reasons normies talk about damaged goods.

idk they can cause problems

Just go to the nearest Chad, they will be wrapped around his dick.

Step 1: Find a woman
Step 2: profit

Putinlaugh

Just go outside bro, I have yet to meet a mentally healthy foid

AWALT. I talked to a few autistic ones and back in my hs days and at work, and all they talk about is chad.

WTF are you talking about? All foid mentally ill

Plebbit is full of them.
But you should be careful!
Check out the goods to avoid a displeasant surprise!

I have a theory that hypergamy is an expression of narcissism. if someone is a 3/10 but thinks that only 8/10+ chads are worthy of them, they clearly have some kind of inflated self-worth. most women are narcissistic like this due to their special treatment/pedestalisation by society.

This could be cope, but maybe if a girl has some combination of depression/self hatred/autism/trauma, she might not be so hypergamous.

thoughts?

View: https://voca.ro/1bhJvz6oc6Qb

One time this foid messaged me on cuckitt back when i used it. She told me she thought she was very ugly and that no man would want her. But when i finally showed her a picture of myself I wasn't ghosted outright but she kept texting me less and less

Hypergamy is an expression of female nature and female nature is inherently narcissistic.

AWALT
One time this foid messaged me on cuckitt back when i used it. She told me she thought she was very ugly and that no man would want her. But when i finally showed her a picture of myself I wasn't ghosted outright but she kept texting me less and less

thoughts?

Big IQ tactic. Idk maybe go to those meme talk therapies or some shit. Fuck knows man I have no idea how to meet people.

Look at any foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back