Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I ever make enough money to escape my hometown and family

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
They are the reason I am an incel anyway, I have had a lot of problems caused in my life by those two things, all I ever wanted to do was escape them. But realistically it's ridiculously expensive to buy a house in England. And to rent you need to show proof of income and stuff which I don't have because I'm neet. I don't see why anyone will hire a criminal neet at 26 either. I am probably going to prison as well after my trial date which they keep postpone because I feel like they will send me to prison for sure and they have to do all the formal shit like psychiatric report and stuff to say I'm fit to go to prison. My life feels as over as it can get. Even my family are always rude as hell to me and clearly don't want me to come to the house anymore. They want me to rot in my shit council flat on my own forever. I feel like death is the only option. How am I ever going to buy my way out of this life. And the incremental way of working your way up from nothing is not going to work. How the fuck do I escape this man or do I have to kill myself, i don't even want to but I feel backed into a corner. The options are basically to die or to become homeless and destitute at some point either when my family cut me off fully or when I go to prison then come out to nothing. What the fuck do I do lads. And how would you say is the best way to end my life if I have to, it says hanging is the best way after guns but I was thinking of I bought some heroin and inject all of the bag I will probably die way better than hanging.

1. Since you are Curry, you can try to jestermax on social media
2. Darktriadmax/thugmax since you are criminal

I've heard stories of people moneymaxxing in prisons but you usually have to join a gang for that and I doubt any of them would accept incels with no criminal expertise or zero life experience/life skills and connections.

They are the reason I am an incel anyway, I have had a lot of problems caused in my life by those two things, all I ever wanted to do was escape them. But realistically it's ridiculously expensive to buy a house in England. And to rent you need to show proof of income and stuff which I don't have because I'm neet. I don't see why anyone will hire a criminal neet at 26 either. I am probably going to prison as well after my trial date which they keep postpone because I feel like they will send me to prison for sure and they have to do all the formal shit like psychiatric report and stuff to say I'm fit to go to prison. My life feels as over as it can get. Even my family are always rude as hell to me and clearly don't want me to come to the house anymore. They want me to rot in my shit council flat on my own forever. I feel like death is the only option. How am I ever going to buy my way out of this life. And the incremental way of working your way up from nothing is not going to work. How the fuck do I escape this man or do I have to kill myself, i don't even want to but I feel backed into a corner. The options are basically to die or to become homeless and destitute at some point either when my family cut me off fully or when I go to prison then come out to nothing. What the fuck do I do lads. And how would you say is the best way to end my life if I have to, it says hanging is the best way after guns but I was thinking of I bought some heroin and inject all of the bag I will probably die way better than hanging.
There is some rich faggots on the forum ask them

I am trying ot just find a way to make 1000$ a month online myself but its hard

so hard I found a way to make 200$ doing research surveys.

If I could find a way to make 1000$ online I could retire right now.

I've heard stories of people moneymaxxing in prisons but you usually have to join a gang for that and I doubt any of them would accept incels with no criminal expertise or zero life experience/life skills and connections.
First you have to be NT. If you are autistic then you will never be part of a gang, no matter what crime you commited

First you have to be NT. If you are autistic then you will never be part of a gang, no matter what crime you commited
Most non NTs are typically too high inhib to willingly commit violent crimes on purpose anyways. If they do, it's usually by accident

Most non NTs are typically too high inhib to willingly commit violent crimes on purpose anyways. If they do, it's usually by accident
Agreed. Im even too high inhib to steal small items froms stores

it says hanging is the best way after guns but I was thinking of I bought some heroin and inject all of the bag I will probably die way better than hanging.
its better i agree but do your best to ensure seclusion otherwise youre going to be narcan'd

its better i agree but do your best to ensure seclusion otherwise youre going to be narcan'd
Nobody is gonna look for me lol, I just hope I get enough to do it fast. Nobody comes to my apartment except the police every 2 months as part of my probation order

But realistically it's ridiculously expensive to buy a house in England
What about moving up north ? Way cheaper housing than in the south but even worse weather.

What about moving up north ? Way cheaper housing than in the south but even worse weather.
I already live.in the north, in Bradford. The most Paki and poor Nd drugs ridden area. I don't like it anymore. I hate the people here and the shit weather and ugly buildings and broken roads and racist policemen and rubbish everywhere. I want to live in a real place that's looked after.like London.

Houses in the north are still very expensive as well though, my friend used to try real estate business and I went to a house viewing with him and it was packed with brown people looking to buy this broken ass ugly house probably lived in by junkies before for hundreds.of thousands

Houses in the north are still very expensive as well though, my friend used to try real estate business and I went to a house viewing with him and it was packed with brown people looking to buy this broken ass ugly house probably lived in by junkies before for hundreds.of thousands
I'd tell you to try renting a flat in a smaller town but it's gonna be very hard to get anything as a neet with a criminal record ngl.

I was having a look at small flats, the prices started around 50k in bradford and I saw some for 60k in places like Berwick and around Hastings.
It's still a lot of money to save up but it's much more doable than looking for a house or a flat in london.

Maybe ask people you know if they know anyone who could have a job for you ? If an acquaintance hires you you might be able to keep some of your salary off the books, less taxes for both of you.

I'd tell you to try renting a flat in a smaller town but it's gonna be very hard to get anything as a neet with a criminal record ngl.

I was having a look at small flats, the prices started around 50k in bradford and I saw some for 60k in places like Berwick and around Hastings.
It's still a lot of money to save up but it's much more doable than looking for a house or a flat in london.

Maybe ask people you know if they know anyone who could have a job for you ? If an acquaintance hires you you might be able to keep some of your salary off the books, less taxes for both of you.
Those flats are gonna be shitter than my council flat lol. It's over bro. There is no way out I already examined all the options. It's death or prison for me.

I think you're allowed to keep your council flat and not pay council tax if you're in prison for less than 6 months.

Prison are full anyway. It's unlikely you'll be sent down. Keep to the law, avoid problems.

Look for jobs on the Job Centre website. Always some jobs on there, basic jobs too which don't need skills.

I think you're allowed to keep your council flat and not pay council tax if you're in prison for less than 6 months.

Prison are full anyway. It's unlikely you'll be sent down. Keep to the law, avoid problems.

Look for jobs on the Job Centre website. Always some jobs on there, basic jobs too which don't need skills.
Bro how the fuck is job centre job gonna fix my problem of needing enough money to move house. They pay shit money for shit work with shit people. I already worked minimum wage jobs and for many reasons it's not for me. So now what .

Gangs are more open to non nt people than employers are, they'll bring you in initially with some sweet deals then you'll become a hitman later down the line and serve a life sentence.

I already live.in the north, in Bradford. The most Paki and poor Nd drugs ridden area. I don't like it anymore. I hate the people here and the shit weather and ugly buildings and broken roads and racist policemen and rubbish everywhere. I want to live in a real place that's looked after.like London.
London is shit hence why Londoners are happy when they can move to somewhere like Hartlepool of all places

Gangs are more open to non nt people than employers are, they'll bring you in initially with some sweet deals then you'll become a hitman later down the line and serve a life sentence.

London is shit hence why Londoners are happy when they can move to somewhere like Hartlepool of all places
Gangs are giga NT. No one wants a retarded Aspie in his gang

Throw everything you got into a lucrative stock. Sorry if you missed out on the NVDA craze

Gangs are giga NT. No one wants a retarded Aspie in his gang
They'll accept you as long as you act like 1 one of them in the local gang in my area they have clearly non nt people even 1 with down syndrome

They'll accept you as long as you act like 1 one of them in the local gang in my area they have clearly non nt people even 1 with down syndrome
Exceptions dont disprove the general rule

I don't disagree but the underworld is better than slaving away at a job you hate.
Wow, 1 downie is in a gang, meanwhile another million downies are LDARing at home, doing nothing

Wow, 1 downie is in a gang, meanwhile another million downies are LDARing at home, doing nothing
They are getting paid to sit at home seeing as life never began for them, my point doesn't extend to people who have the luxury to be paid to sit at home but incels paying with their time and labor into a system that despises them.

Luxury = welfare state

India is hiring...

Free room and food bro!

$1000+ month used to doable on mTurk. I don't know if it is anymore.

Which survey websites?
Some of them are scams