Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I cope while wasting away my 20s trying to ascend?

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
How can I cope while wasting away my 20s trying to ascend?

I have to get a remote job, get LL, geomaxx, to stand a chance to ascend. But it's going to take (if im lucky) up to my mid 20s late 20s.

How can I cope wasting all of this away?

It hurts , every day as a subhuman is just a day wasted. and we only get limited time on this planet. and i dont even get the full experience basic human rights.

Go eat rice at your local college campus, GrAY

@Incelius Savage :feelsrope:

Dont do LL, focus on geomaxx.
LL can make you a cripple for life

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

Aside from such wealthmaxxing and careermaxxing perhaps letting you carve out a more comfortable life and one with perhaps a bit more influence or power, there are really a variety of copes you have access to once sufficiently financially sound; food, video games, other media, and such, your age slowly deteriorating and depending you even from where you already were if lrfirimstely a subhuman. :feelsugh:

Rotting and definitely not working for the juice
I have to get a remote job,
Take it GrAY nigger faggot
to stand a chance to ascend
jfl
LDARing
we only get limited time on this planet
Only chads&stacies get to live indefinitely

Dont do LL, focus on geomaxx.
LL can make you a cripple for life
need to otherwise its over

so i guess either it works, or im crippled. no problem for me. at least i tried

By spending your 20s with your fellow brocels :feelsautistic:

ive tried for long time to get a remote job. no dice. they only like normies and autistic studycel slaves.

only option for me is work mcdick type jobs and save up money to go.

ive tried for long time to get a remote job. no dice. they only like normies and autistic studycel slaves.

only option for me is work mcdick type jobs and save up money to go.
but working jobs here and going isnt a long term solution

remote job or death

but working jobs here and going isnt a long term solution

remote job or death
i can find something once im out. Half a year here half a year out isnt that bad and is significantly better than my current life. Dont limit yourself like that

I have to get a remote job, get LL, geomaxx, to stand a chance to ascend. But it's going to take (if im lucky) up to my mid 20s late 20s.

It hurts , every day as a subhuman is just a day wasted. and we only get limited time on this planet. and i dont even get the full experience basic human rights.
Jerk off.

why put that much effort to "get" a girl. she won't be genuinely attracted to you. i'm assuming you're at least in your 20s. you made it this far as an incel, so you'll stay an incel. just cope with other things than the fantasy of "ascending"