Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I become neet?

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
I'm tired of motherfuckers on here who live on easy mode and brag about being neet, while acting like us less fortunate can just stop working. Trust me, if I could go neet right now, I would. So neets, give me some advice, step by step.
If anyone knows an agent who can help me put cartoons on tv, that would be the best way for me to neet, but I know those odds are low.

Last edited:
do you have autism or any other disability? If not, then just pretend to be retarded. Can’t be that hard tbh.

It looks fun but if you have expensive xopes its not a great way to live.

do you have autism or any other disability? If not, then just pretend to be retarded. Can’t be that hard tbh.
It would be pretty easy for me tbh.

be rich like knajjd

God damn this place is useless

LDAR and dont spend money , next level homelessness

cheap copes (phone + free wifi ) (riding bike ..from dumpster ) (walk nad watch ppl ) (go to sleep 12+ hours)

If I had rich parents, I would be one

'Fake' autism (sometimes you don't even have to, tell doctors you have no friends and you are depressed, worked for me) or be born with rich parents. I did both.

Becoming a NEET is actually pretty hard, especially if you ever held a job before or have money.

So neets, give me some advice, step by step.
Program #1
Step 1: Have parents that will shelter and coddle you forever
Step 2: Profit
Program #2 Absue the welfare state
Step 1: Snag a welfare, unemployment, or disability check
Step 2: Get subsidized housing
Program #3 Get rich
Step 1: Read the book titled The Secret
Step 2: Play the Megamillions
Step 3 (if Step 2 fails): Drive all the way to Arizona and play the Poweball
God damn this place is useless
Yup

NEET lifestyle it's a more than a blessing than an actual thing that someone could become by himself. Full NEET is very difficult unless you have won the lottery or have parents that support you indefinitely. Many of us here have part-time jobs or go to study (like me for example). You can work online from your own home if you can, or trade too. Wagecucking is a death sentence tbh, don't do it unless is your last option.

@NeetSupremacist

I summon thee mega neet