Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I learn from you mistakes?

Nope. I wasn't interested in girls until recently. I never asked anyone out. But I'd be curious how they react.
you have 2 options given your stats

choose not to force teenlove and by the time you are 20, you'll almost definitely have had a girlfriend naturally

or decide you care about teenlove and ask a bunch out in order to force it

the amount of game you have to show as a 6/10 in school, pretty much boils down to you being the only one who tries to show you aren't a giant internet addict out of a group of 30 idiot schoolboys who watch youtube videos and play games all day instead of trying. If you do the bare minimum and indicate to classmates that you aren't as much of a serial internet addict as everyone else, you're already both not ugly, and not actively shooting yourself in the foot like everyone else who grew up on content

this post is absolutely brutal for me and others to consider as an incel. You're literally 16 and the post you shared says 16. By the end of the year (actually its october, so first half of next) you could achieve this goal and the only way you wont is if you're either a pariah at school, or you literally choose not to and just play video games all day instead. Even if you do the latter, it doesn't matter, you'll just miss out on an optional and quite spoilt early start in dating, and you won't care when you plow in college anyway. So if you wish, go do it, if you'd rather play games all day, do that and it won't matter anyway

Last edited:
you have 2 options given your stats

choose not to force teenlove and by the time you are 20, you'll almost definitely have had a girlfriend naturally

or decide you care about teenlove and ask a bunch out in order to force it

the amount of game you have to show as a 6/10 in school, pretty much boils down to you being the only one who tries to show you aren't a giant internet addict out of a group of 30 idiot schoolboys who watch youtube videos and play games all day instead of trying. If you do the bare minimum and indicate to classmates that you aren't as much of a serial internet addict as everyone else, you're already both not ugly, and not actively shooting yourself in the foot like everyone else who grew up on content

this post is absolutely brutal for me and others to consider as an incel. You're literally 16 and the post you shared says 16. By the end of the year (actually its october, so first half of next) you could achieve this goal and the only way you wont is if you're either a pariah at school, or you literally choose not to and just play video games all day instead. Even if you do the latter, it doesn't matter, you'll just miss out on an optional and quite spoilt early start in dating, and you won't care when you plow in college anyway. So if you wish, go do it, if you'd rather play games all day, do that and it won't matter anyway
I definitely won't choose to be passive and rot on the internet. I'll try my best. But I think I need to get rid of that shy nice guy personality first, right?

you uploaded your face to some random ass website well done now u doxx urself :feelskek:
I get it, I was born retarded, what can I do. I always make everything worse for myself and I always do things without thinking

I definitely won't choose to be passive and rot on the internet. I'll try my best. But I think I need to get rid of that shy nice guy personality first, right?
no, especially not in high school

before you get banned, can i ask if I am right that everyone else at your school is very internet addicted? Or is that a stereotype? i am writing a screenplay about internet addiction, and I have little to no access to info on whether schools are actually full of internet addicts who hate working or if it is a meme

no, especially not in high school

before you get banned, can i ask if I am right that everyone else at your school is very internet addicted? Or is that a stereotype? i am writing a screenplay about internet addiction, and I have little to no access to info on whether schools are actually full of internet addicts who hate working or if it is a meme
Yes a lot of ppl are brainroted by internet. The stereotype is true for most guys.

You're 16? You shouldn't be here, lol. You should be attempting to go to as much social events / have as many interactions as you can before time runs out. lol
Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Why is he not banned jfl 6/10 and 180 cm plus 16 wtf.

I got too angry to see his profile mb.
its dumb anyway that this "bug" has been around for so long. Gets really annoying to figure out if they are banned or not when you need to go onto their profile to find out

its dumb anyway that this "bug" has been around for so long. Gets really annoying to figure out if they are banned or not when you need to go onto their profile to find out
Maybe a mod was too busy making a new thread asking for a rating of a trans woman who knows.

Is this a real face rating based on years of studying what women find attractive or some retarded ai?
My advice is get surgery to improve your face as much as you can, and don't waste time coping in the gym or other stuff. ( I mean you can but that does nothing for women).
Don't develop feelings for women, don't think about them. Try online dating when old enough only pursue women that approach you first.
Looksmax.org is more for specific advice.

If you can fit in with cool kids at school try but make sure you have a chance don't be an autistic try hard if you don't have the status. Work quietly on your job instead, save money, have the next goal planned for making more money.
Now get out of here le heckin 4 chinzer!

Last edited:
Kids.is Enjoy your ban