Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I be Low Inhib

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
I`m Giga High Inhib irl biggest reasons being the fact I`m Autistic i have severe MDD and GAD and i have a paranoid personality any tips on becoming lower inhib it`s fucking brutal

I would like to know to tbh

@Dr. Autismo give us your wisdom

You can't, you have to be born low inhib
I tried to become low inhib and no matter how hard I tried, I'm still an extremely high inhib shy pussy. I'm autistic and the only other truly high inhib people I knew were also autistic.

It is regulated by your brain chemistry. If you have very insensitive dopamine receptors then you are likely high inhib. Dopamine makes a person more confident, this explains the confidence and ego increase when people take cocaine for example.

The way you increase your dopamine baseline is that you stop behaviors that damage your dopamine receptors, and add behaviors that make your body produce even more of this neurotransmitter.

Unironically Delusionmaxx, When ever i enter the gym I pretend i'm a some kind of giga chad. I have to avoid mirrors though to keep up this delusion.

People around you are Semi Sentient . And Work for atleast 20 Years of their Lives

They couldnt care less about what you do Really , they dont even have time for that ( because muh Work ) People are Very Ignorant for that Reason too .

So , If your Self Aware about all of this you can act out " a Little bit . Dont worry to much .

@Grodd

Last edited: