Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can anyone actually be still interested in video games?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
idk how someone can be blackpilled and still be able to play video games. I can get maybe 45 minutes tops before I turn it off because its fucking pointless and does absolutely nothing. how the fuck can people sit there and still play video games? its mind boggling.

I quit Blockland after they removed terrain.

idk how someone can be blackpilled and still be able to play video games. I can get maybe 45 minutes tops before I turn it off because its fucking pointless and does absolutely nothing. how the fuck can people sit there and still play video games? its mind boggling.
Because I used to spend all day shooting people in gta until I lost my Xbox i miss it

you have to get drunk to enjoy your copes.

If you still have the ability to learn some garbage just for the prospects of money, then you havnt hit the bottom of the blackpilled pit yet. Goodluck, may whatever you have left in you be sucked out and replaced with nilistic apathy and the inability to apply effort
Do you even like anything, bro?

I've lost most of my interest in things like video games; most of the newer ones can't run on my lower-end devices anyways, they're usually filled with the typical globohomo-promoting, agenda-pushing drivel from feminists/cucks/elite-controlled corporations, and they're rather boring to me what with my seemingly lower reaction speed and cognitive ability compared to the usual normie teenagers... :feelsUgh:

But I suppose a cope is a cope; it allows subhumans to spend their isolated time on an escape from the hypergamy-infested world of discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, and the retro ones aren't all that bad. :feelsjuice:

Addictive game design.

I used to play good games, now I literaly play shit tier mobile phone games that transform you into a literal zombie.

you need hormones to play video games @Incelius Savage

Anything other than pumping out a huge load while balls deep inside of a Stacy is a cope. Our whole purpose on this planet is to breed.

I have many copes, video game is one of my copes, I don’t enjoy them I just play to pass time, I’m extremely bored

Among other things I smoke,drink,jack off

I also study 1 hour a day imagine being so fucking bored to a point to study

and on low carb diet

Last edited:
Video games r ultra soy. Killing imaginary pixels while destroying your real life physicality.

If only I didn't spent ten thousands of hours in front of a conputer screen every summer, maybe I would have had proper sun exposure and dick+height would grow larger.

I completely ruined the early stages of my puberty with sht diet, lack of activity, lack of sun exposure.

Brutal anhedoniapill. I Still love video games after a long Day at work

Today I haven’t played anything, I keep getting thoughts and that leads to more thoughts

same
now i just watch survivor horror movies at night

ever since I joined this forum I enjoy video games less and less.
I actually haven't played for a few months now

I play vidya all day and night

Because trucels have no other alternatives

Because trucels have no other alternatives
id rather stare at the fucking wall then play dickcock shitfuck asshole video nigger games. boring as fuck, more boring then droning infront of youtube or bashing head into wall

same I play 1 to 2 hours a week. I can't do more without getting bored or reminded about worthless my life is

same I play 1 to 2 hours a week. I can't do more without getting bored or reminded about worthless my life is
How you supposed to get through long jrpgs like that?

How you supposed to get through long jrpgs like that?
I haven't been able to. I have been stuck on my current game (atelier) for maybe 6 months now jfl. grinding coding problems.menrallynrapes me.so fucking bad that can't do anything else

cause its fun you bugnuts! specially if it has an interesting story. also it helps me learn japanese

Games teach and help practice of real world skills to some extent when played a little bit, but people play too much video games because it replaces the feeling of real world accomplishment.

POE , PSO 2 , Will get Back into YGO Pro ( edo pro ) since you actually have to think playing that fucking Game , and Card Combos are fun These days

I’m even bored of video games. I haven’t owned a console so I just mainly have games on my phone but I’ve deleted most. Everything is just so boring

I’m even bored of video games. I haven’t owned a console so I just mainly have games on my phone but I’ve deleted most. Everything is just so boring
im so fucking bored its unbelievable. absolutely nothing to do with my shit life

I just use them to kill time

got literally nothing else to do

The last time I actually enjoyed playing a video game must have been in early 2000s when Call of Duty 1 came out.

Hormones? HGH, perhaps.

my dopamine receptors aren't fried...

yet

I used to enjoy them a lot. Now I don't. Except if it's an immersive game with good, fluid gameplay, but most games today are not at all like that. Many are really bad, online only, predatory and cucked. I also find most of them boring now. I'd much rather watch movies.

Lifting. Its one of the only things i like to do, even though i never make any progress
isn't that pointless if you make no progress ? Kinda like video games, you get my point ?

id rather stare at the fucking wall then play dickcock shitfuck asshole video nigger games. boring as fuck, more boring then droning infront of youtube or bashing head into wall
Then forget video games. Play something like chess or backgammon online.

I still miss all my childhood games. Now they're buried under other people's filth.

I'm a simple man. I can get engrossed in Skyrim and lose an entire day of my life.

i have no video games to play
i hate my niggercomputer

Once you get older this is the reality for all of us :feelsbadman: Our copes will cease to amuse us

massive amounts of weed :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Interesting storytelling (GoW)

I play mostly old games, based games. Not the mordern crap

isn't that pointless if you make no progress ? Kinda like video games, you get my point ?
no because it still keeps me atleast physically active, works my heart and lungs, keeps my muscles being used so i dont atrophy.

video games is just sheer rot. mentally and physically. nothing good can be said of them. and this is coming from someone who used to play 70 hour weeks of vidya every summer all through school

They have too much free time I guess