Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How blackpill aware are politicians in your country?

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Couple days ago on internet I saw leftist globohomo advocating femoid that ran in recent elections tweeting

:foidSoy:: To all the grumpy middle aged men who lust after traditional gender roles and submissive obedient wife without autonomy and voting rights:
Reversed hand with middle finger extended emoji modifier fitzpatrick type 3 1f595 1f3fc 1f3fc

WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE PAST!
Reversed hand with middle finger extended emoji modifier fitzpatrick type 3 1f595 1f3fc 1f3fc

Index pointing at the viewer medium light skin tone 1faf5 1f3fc 1f3fc

Your sexism and misogyny has place only in history's dumpster
Index pointing at the viewer medium light skin tone 1faf5 1f3fc 1f3fc

Below the message was her posing for 2 thirst trap pictures in white bodysuit wearing white fox coat ( Despite that she also had advocated for protecting endangered species and shutting down animal coat farms)

To that message normish looking male politician who also ran in recent elections responded: I will give your writing back, after you hit the 30s wall

I didn't expect to stumble upon blackpill knowledge outside of manosphere, so I immediately wanted to know if you have encountered if you have encountered any had similar events

American politicians are cucks

Whatever used to be obscure internet knowledge became mainstream around the time covid hit.

in Brazil we had a Hitler, Eneas Carneiro, he was very aware about the jews n shiet, but people chose a low iq populist leftist over him

Zero awareness, they blame it on irresponsibility and fear of commitment of young men.