Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How badly does it hurt you when “incels” here ascend?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
It makes me get so tense. Mostly everyone in my life that I know has no problem getting love and sex. I only have one friend that’s a loser virgin like me. But even he will ascend one day from being tall. I’m so tired of everyone popping their caps while I’m always gonna be sexless. Trucels are far and in between.

It’s such bullshit. Literally nothing works for me but all these other fags just get it naturally :feelsree::feelsree:

it motivates me to want to fix things for all incels

they are all fakecels so i dont care about what they have to say. it hurts me out of envy to see something they have that i cant have. i try to avoid sex havers as much as i can to protect myself from getting brutally mogged and reminded about how sub human i am

Most people here aren't even incels, so i could give less of a damn. Now if real incels were to get laid tho, i'll have a real problem then.

Most here define ascension as getting a gf and that imo is not ascension

I feel personally betrayed

Doesn’t matter to me I’m ugly as fuck with multiple mental issues so I’m fucked since birth haha, good for them I guess, it doesn’t change anything for me

Some of them might be betabuxxers or the foid using them for something.

The ones who genuinely ascended weren't even incels in the first place, most likely they never asked a girl out in the first place (the unconfirmed incels) or standardcels

I feel betrayed, like this is the guy who was saying its over and that we are all the same.

I'm happy for them. It's been long over for me so I hold no resentment.

It can be inspiring depending on what they describe themselves to be but usually they're just normies who could have ascended all along so it makes no difference to me

It makes me get so tense. Mostly everyone in my life that I know has no problem getting love and sex. I only have one friend that’s a loser virgin like me. But even he will ascend one day from being tall. I’m so tired of everyone popping their caps while I’m always gonna be sexless. Trucels are far and in between.
not that much because everyone is a fucking fakecel at this point

It makes me get so tense. Mostly everyone in my life that I know has no problem getting love and sex.

it's absolutely devastating for me

ephialtes-300.gif

makes me think: what the fuck i'm doing in these forums and communities? everyone looks better than me, everyone has a chance, i can't even get an internet girlfriend, because even to get an internet relationship you need to show your face, and i'm ugly as fuck.
I can feel my chances and youth disappearing while my alopecia is slowly growing every day. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I only have one friend that’s a loser virgin like me. But even he will ascend one day from being tall. I’m so tired of everyone popping their caps while I’m always gonna be sexless. Trucels are far and in between.

mogs me as fuck, i have no friends :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
If you ascend a you a fakecel that's all and i hope you die irl. :feelsaww:

If you ascend you should just stop posting and delete your account.

they were normalfags all along fuck them

They were never incels in the first place if it is possible for them to ascend the only time they are an actual incel is if Elon Musk donates 1 billion dollars of cash to an incel and some foid wanted to fuck voluntarily but thats it

Last edited:
If they were true Incels, then, instead of hurting me, it would give me a little bit of hope, I need a lot of it.

If someone from this website gets a gf, he was never an incel.

I'm happy for them. It's been long over for me so I hold no resentment.
Exactly. Fuck the haters. The crabs-in-a-bucket mentality is cancer.

As long as they don’t brag, I’m fine with it.

they were never incels