Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad is your revenge fantasies?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Mine is so bad that I would exhaust myself to sleep deprivation till I'm tired of enacting it. I would literally run around back and forth in the house imagining that I'm charging at my bullies. The mattresses, every boxes and stuff in our house have a lot of knife cuts in it. My punching bag is worn out from getting hit by my lock in a sock too many times by me. I destroyed a chair because I hit it so hard with a lock in a sock due to too much anger. I damaged a lot of stuff in my house, because for every revenge fantasy, I want to always remind myself of how I'm capable of destroying them now. I would often never stop hitting a stuff because a memory of bullies saying to me "punch me again!" and "say it louder!" (when I fought back at them) would play in my head and it would make me think that I'm not strong enough so I would go full force on hitting the stuff repeatedly and rapidly while I shout as loud as I could as if I'm fighting a person who killed my loved ones. This shit is really exhausting because this happens almost everyday. :feelscry:

Last edited:
I want the black death to happen again

I'd take my anger out on a foid or some arrogant snob. (in video game)

My fantasy would be to become rich enough to move somewhere where there is no a single person in 100km radius and build completely self sustaining property with rations and shit.

Group them in a room and play some Russian roulette. Extra mean Stacy gets two bullets in the barrel not just one.

right now nonexistent. I am just trying to survive and moneymaxx

honestly i think of messing with wmaf couples every now and then.

Similar to the stuff ER used to do to couples before he went ER, like with the super soaker and throwing liquid at them, but with a mask on.

A lot, but less than I used to. Whrn they are getting more realistic and I'm thinking about a plan and if I could get away with it, my heart starts racing. Like up to 145 bpm. Then i feel some weakness like most people with gore.