Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is your anxiety generally?

lumipallo

lumipallo

Officer
★★
Mine's pretty bad. At home I constantly feel stressed about something, in Zoom classes I get hotflashes when it's my turn on the mic, at work I'm scared someone is going to come up and yell at me for doing a bad job.
It manifests physically every time there's a social situation, the hotflashes, palpitations, heavy breathing.
I've been going to therapy for 6 years now and I still feel scared that strangers will just laugh at me.

Mine's pretty bad. At home I constantly feel stressed about something, in Zoom classes I get hotflashes when it's my turn on the mic, at work I'm scared someone is going to come up and yell at me for doing a bad job.
It manifests physically every time there's a social situation, the hotflashes, palpitations, heavy breathing.
I've been going to therapy for 6 years now and I still feel scared that strangers will just laugh at me.

It is not "anxiety". It is just knowing how things really are and how people really see you

It is not "anxiety". It is just knowing how things really are and how people really see you
I still think I should be able to handle it in a relaxed manner without all those bodily sensations. It would be a dream come true if I could simply not care if I am bad at my job or if people don't like me.

I feel like i need to throw up, i have to look away from people and turn around. I avoid eye contact. It's hard to talk to new people

not that bad anymore. meditation works

I am quite introverted but surprisingly not that anxious in social situations. I mean how special can some random normies be for you to feel anxious around them.

I still think I should be able to handle it in a relaxed manner without all those bodily sensations. It would be a dream come true if I could simply not care if I am bad at my job or if people don't like me.
Yes agreed

Not bad anymore with zoom classes. But its very bad irl because I have a stutter.