Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What I Think About on My Runs

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
On hard runs you will eventually get fatigued and want to stop. Your breathing becomes heavy, arms start to feel tired, and your legs start to get heavy. In your mind all your thinking about is how much this sucks and that you want to stop.
Instead during those runs I think about how I can possibly ascend if I become a pro. If I had some reputation behind my name and status, I think a foid will finally date me. Sometimes I will think about a hot foid I saw and just thinking about her gets me more aggressive in my mind and will make me want to run faster. It sucks but I don't have anything else going for me. I'm average IQ at best and not good looking. You cannot make it on this planet anymore with those anymore. No one wants anything to do with me and let alone a female...just forget it. I've been a total loner for most of my life.
Hopefully I become pro and I can finally pull a bad bitch.

Running gives me good dopamine when I used to do it I run Around my whole neighborhood I would Run all the way to the highway sometimes. After the first mile its like autopilot and I get runners high

what is your record distance on a run? I think you need at least 3 miles/4.8 kilometers to be considered a amateur. A marathon to be considered a pro

Running gives me good dopamine when I used to do it I run Around my whole neighborhood I would Run all the way to the highway sometimes. After the first mile its like autopilot and I get runners high
What is runners high? I don’t think ive ever gotten it even though ive ran for a bit before.

I don't like having the runs

What is runners high? I don’t think ive ever gotten it even though ive ran for a bit before.
It might actually be genetic idk, probably more prominent in people with suadi or African genes, I look fully white except for my frame and height which is more comparable to a Tyrone

Do y'all recommend running/jogging with audio or in silence?

I can never decide when working out whether podcasts or music with my cuckpods is better than just being alone with my mind while pushing. I sometimes feel like audio is keeping me from hitting autopilot, but at other times it helps push forward.

what is your record distance on a run? I think you need at least 3 miles/4.8 kilometers to be considered a amateur. A marathon to be considered a pro
I'm April I will find out where I stand because it's a race with world class runners in it

I can never decide when working out whether podcasts or music with my cuckpods is better than just being alone with my mind while pushing. I sometimes feel like audio is keeping me from hitting autopilot, but at other times it helps push forward.
I always do it in silence

7 miles consistent jog/run and averaging 700cals burned including incline

Last edited:
LOL ? Any asthmaticel can run 10km under an hour.

Silence, you don't want to get bumped over by a car or bicycle that you didn't hear coming because of some retarded zoomer noise in your headphones.

Silence, you don't want to get bumped over by a car or bicycle that you didn't hear coming because of some retarded zoomer noise in your headphones.
or get yelled at by a neighbor for “snooping around thier yard” speaking from experience..

I listen to music while running, gives a headache

I generally pretend I'm getting chased by zombies or terrorists or something. It makes it more interesting than "muh my lungs hurt muh i want to stop" versus "MOTHER FUCKING TALIBAN ON TECHNICALS CLOSING IN I GOT TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE"

I try sprinting at full speed pretending that I am Gordon Freeman fighting the striders during the battle of city 17

i stop when I get tired. I barely have the strength to get through any strenuous workouts anymore.

It's just hyperbolic & metaphorical wording for the endorphins & whatnot that gets released when you exercise.

Don´t know if you remember me, last time we talked about running as well.... im not as fast as you (16 minute 5k)....
Are you a high mileage runner or not??
I lay emphasize on building a good aerobic base, rather than hammering track sessions 3 times a week. Maybe I should do more sessions.
I tried letsrun.com to seek advice, but the majority there are retarded normie Trolls

Don´t know if you remember me, last time we talked about running as well.... im not as fast as you (16 minute 5k)....
I lay emphasize on building a good aerobic base, rather than hammering track sessions 3 times a week. Maybe I should do more sessions.
I tried letsrun.com to seek advice, but the majority there are retarded normie Trolls
In my teens I was not good at all. My parents put me in running when I was 10. In highschool school I was average at best (I think 17:00 min 5k was my PR) and it really pissed me off tbh. I got burned out and took a few years off when I finished highschool. I still did some cardio but nothing like before. I think in highschool the highest mileage week I did was 70 miles. About a year and a half ago I went back to running and took a different approach. My regular runs I'm running a lot faster. On my workouts I make sure I run very very fast. On the easy days I take it super easyyyy (like 8:30 mile pace). I'll let you know my average pace for my workouts and and my regular runs in a few hours. Gotta go through my watch

I found training hills helped me tremendously. On the treadmill I always make sure the incline is anywhere from 3.5-6.0
Most of my trail runs have big hills too

In my teens I was not good at all. My parents put me in running when I was 10. In highschool school I was average at best (I think 17:00 min 5k was my PR) and it really pissed me off tbh. I got burned out and took a few years off when I finished highschool. I still did some cardio but nothing like before. I think in highschool the highest mileage week I did was 70 miles. About a year and a half ago I went back to running and took a different approach. My regular runs I'm running a lot faster. On my workouts I make sure I run very very fast. On the easy days I take it super easyyyy (like 8:30 mile pace). I'll let you know my average pace for my workouts and and my regular runs in a few hours. Gotta go through my watch
70 -100 Miles/week is D1 NCAA level in my opinion, I mean that´s a lot...... That one guy called ´Nico Young´ (Northern Arizona University), is on a shit ton of miles... But Uni is for Normies and above.
It will be hell, if you are socially inept like the most of us here.

I found training hills helped me tremendously. On the treadmill I always make sure the incline is anywhere from 3.5-6.0
Most of my trail runs have big hills too
Yup, I remember a video of FloTrack .. they filmed OU (Oklahoma) doing 12 miles of hills on thunder road.
Hills most definitely are good during summer months to prep for cross country season

On hard runs you will eventually get fatigued and want to stop. Your breathing becomes heavy, arms start to feel tired, and your legs start to get heavy. In your mind all your thinking about is how much this sucks and that you want to stop.
Instead during those runs I think about how I can possibly ascend if I become a pro. If I had some reputation behind my name and status, I think a foid will finally date me. Sometimes I will think about a hot foid I saw and just thinking about her gets me more aggressive in my mind and will make me want to run faster. It sucks but I don't have anything else going for me. I'm average IQ at best and not good looking. You cannot make it on this planet anymore with those anymore. No one wants anything to do with me and let alone a female...just forget it. I've been a total loner for most of my life.
Hopefully I become pro and I can finally pull a bad bitch.
Even if you ascend by becoming a popular athlete, she will only love your for your status, not for who you are as a person

Change your handle to BasementMaxxer or actually step outside and try doing smth before trolling about it here.
Muh 100 miles will get me pussy coping is just coping

Good on you. How on earth are you on this forum if you're physically fit?

When I get the runs the only thing I think about is if there will be enough toilet paper.

70 -100 Miles/week is D1 NCAA level in my opinion, I mean that´s a lot...... That one guy called ´Nico Young´ (Northern Arizona University), is on a shit ton of miles... But Uni is for Normies and above.
It will be hell, if you are socially inept like the most of us here.
Have you heard of Kelvin Kiptum? He was a truecel marathon runner who died this last month in a car accident. I think he holds the official marathon record. According to his coach he would run 130-150 miles a week and 100 of those miles would be at marathon pace (around 4:30) mile. I guess that's what it takes to be the best in the world :worryfeels:

Have you heard of Kelvin Kiptum? He was a truecel marathon runner who died this last month in a car accident. I think he holds the official marathon record. According to his coach he would run 130-150 miles a week and 100 of those miles would be at marathon pace (around 4:30) mile. I guess that's what it takes to be the best in the world :worryfeels:
Yes, I respect East-Africans but only support white runners such as Jakob ingebrigtsen, Galen Rupp, Jimmy Gressier, Julien Wanders and Andrew Butchart.
They show that white men are also good at running

Imagine running 150 MPW, just to get wrecked in a car crash.... The world is unfair

Most at the Elite level look Low tier Normie.
Jakob however, is a very good looking Nordic athlete.
He got his wife pregnant btw, goes to show that there are also real women who Love distance runners.
with Emphasis on Real, because we humans evolved thanks to running.
Women should like male Runners, because of that.
It should be their primal desire to mate with us, instead of men lifting weights in the gym while being on Roids.

Muh 100 miles will get me pussy coping is just coping
You're retarded, aren't you ?

I said that any non-disabled human can easily run 10km in under 1 hour, and you understand you'll get pussy after 100 miles...

They didn't teach reading in your preschool ?

You're retarded, aren't you ?

I said that any non-disabled human can easily run 10km in under 1 hour, and you understand you'll get pussy after 100 miles...

They didn't teach reading in your preschool ?
Mirror mirror on the wall, whos the biggest projector of them all? (You nigga)

No stamina for your inceldom lol.

I like how during a run my mind relaxes I get the same feeling whilst cycling.

However there are times where alot is on my mind.

That’s based man. I have a hard time breaking past the mental resistance. It really is about mental strength (in addition to physical conditioning obv)

I ran in silence when I was doing 15-20 miles. Didnt want the weight of my phone in my pocket
Yeah it's annoying having to carry a phone

I just blast the tunes.