Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News How bad is it my fellow Turkcells

@decembrist_kirillov rip brocel

I find it funny how that guy has a syrian and german flag is he refugeemaxxing jfl

I find it funny how that guy has a syrian and german flag is he refugeemaxxing jfl
Looks like it Boyo
003065DC 6813 41CF BC37 50AF39DBF521

He even has a love heart ❤️ next to Deutschland:feelshaha::feelshaha:

It looks like it affected the region where mostly kurds live because it was near the border with Syria

Tens of thousands died brocels it is really over for turkey this time.

Didn't feel shit in Germany slept like a baby last night get rekt Mohamad

LOOOL 7.7 HAPPENED AGAIN AHAHAHA GOD

1500 +, brutal for Turk and Syriancels, hope the ones who died got their 72 stacies

As if the region wasn't fucked enough as is.

Let me guess, he's going to commit petty crimes and not assimilate like the rest of them.
No, can't you see he is a civil engineer? He is the much needed worker Germoney needs. He pays for our retirement. :foidSoy: :soy:

No, can't you see he is a civil engineer? He is the much needed worker Germoney needs. He pays for our retirement. :foidSoy: :soy:
Oh yeah, absolutely! He's also needed for the German economy to compete with the rest of the world! Have you seen how Japan's economy has fallen because they don't accept immigrants? :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back