Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How autistic do I seem based on all these traits

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
1. Never made any long term friends through out elementary, middle, and high school besides one and he barely talks to me now and was never really that open with me. I did have short term “friends” if you can call it that because I was always the loser of the “friend” groups and the butt of every joke and I never knew why until I discovered the blackpill.

2. Comfort blankets, right from young I would always have a specific blanket that I used for comfort. And I would cuddle with it and pretend it was a girl, I did this even as young as 5 years old.

3. Always was extremely high inhib even when younger. I had terrible social anxiety back then just like I do now. And I was only ever comfortable in environments I adjusted to.

4. Monotone voice, this one’s self explanatory.

5. Never seemed to fit in, everyone always found me weird and I just never understood why. Even when I wasn’t bothering everyone people just found me weird. Although that’s probably more of a looks thing rather than autism.

6. I had extreme fits of rage as a child, and would destroy my room if bothered enough. This would happen at school at times too.

7. Never seemed to show extreme emotions as described by others, no expressive feelings of excitement, joy, sadness etc. always came across as neutral unless I was pissed off. And it’s still this way too.

Already autistic for writing an essay asking a forum full of autists about how autistic you are

1. Never made any long term friends through out elementary, middle, and high school besides one and he barely talks to me now and was never really that open with me. I did have short term “friends” if you can call it that because I was always the loser of the “friend” groups and the butt of every joke and I never knew why until I discovered the blackpill.

2. Comfort blankets, right from young I would always have a specific blanket that I used for comfort. And I would cuddle with it and pretend it was a girl, I did this even as young as 5 years old.

3. Always was extremely high inhib even when younger. I had terrible social anxiety back then just like I do now. And I was only ever comfortable in environments I adjusted to.

4. Monotone voice, this one’s self explanatory.

5. Never seemed to fit in, everyone always found me weird and I just never understood why. Even when I wasn’t bothering everyone people just found me weird. Although that’s probably more of a looks thing rather than autism.

6. I had extreme fits of rage as a child, and would destroy my room if bothered enough. This would happen at school at times too.

7. Never seemed to show extreme emotions as described by others, no expressive feelings of excitement, joy, sadness etc. always came across as neutral unless I was pissed off. And it’s still this way too.
Yes that's me brocel, we're both mentalcels

yes you are autistic

yeah iam diagnosed and i have the exact same traits

you know its over when your doing this, i still do that to this day.

Diagnosis: never began

Recommended treatment: Shotgun implants or NaNo2

Sound pretty autistics

Very acoustic to me

Real autists won't ever find this forum, seem normal to me just a high inhib outcast