Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How attractive do you have to be for ugly chicks

Cock'nBalls

Cock'nBalls

Ey Vah! The gavur know, kapatın amk!
★★
I personally would fuck even disabled ones but I don't think they would want me, even if they don't reject me than when we go and walk together
people would look me like I am some sort of degenerate pervert who took advantage of her.

Depends how many redeeming qualities you have, like height, money, status, how much you can help her in life, how independent and mature you are. Theres some ugly foids that cant function and basically need to date their pseudo dad to survive.

Ugly foids still want Chad

All foids are chad only

10/10 Giga Chadangrone

Tall MTNs. but most ugly foids and land whales will still try to get with chads because they are still able to get hookups from them. For LTR tho they usually settle with tall LTNs-MTNs.

≥ 8/10, same as any woman.

Ugly women are the most brutal to ugly men .

Minimum 8 with 6 ft height

sorry goy but all foids are chad-only!

ugly foids are pickier. they believe they're more attractive/exotic

Well, you have to keep in mind that ugly women get a lot of positive reinforcement from society.
No one ever tells her that she is ugly. Quite the opposite, everyone tells her she is beautiful. Even though no one actually thinks she is.

So, in her mind, she is at least an 8/10.
She expects a Chad…..just like any other foid.

average enough if your really down bad

Well, you have to keep in mind that ugly women get a lot of positive reinforcement from society.
No one ever tells her that she is ugly. Quite the opposite, everyone tells her she is beautiful. Even though no one actually thinks she is.

So, in her mind, she is at least an 8/10.
She expects a Chad…..just like any other foid.

Men still have to be disproportionately high on the looks scale for both LTRs and hookups with uggos.

Tall MTNs. but most ugly foids and land whales will still try to get with chads because they are still able to get hookups from them. For LTR tho they usually settle with tall LTNs-MTNs.

Look up juggernaut law. Even ugly foids have game because so many men try to dumpster dive to get some. There is no woman ugly enough for horny men.
There is no way of going around the blackpill. All blackpill truths are ubiquitous. There is no cheat code for 0 smv incels

if you're 10/10 then you might just about be able to look at them without setting off their rapedar and causing them to run to the nearest bear for safety

I've seen plenty of 9/10 women who date and end up marrying 2s and 3s so idk

I personally would fuck even disabled ones but I don't think they would want me, even if they don't reject me than when we go and walk together
people would look me like I am some sort of degenerate pervert who took advantage of her.
whitu cocku onry

I’d guess about 3 points above what you’re trying to pull to have a decent shot. 2 if you have decent height and NT