Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are incel forums going to look in the "metaverse"?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gElfIo6uw4g

This look like a very disturbing way to control our lives but I believe it is going to be successful like how the smart phone was like. So inevitably we will have incel forums on platforms like this. Facebook censors like hell, unlikely to be there so probably something like there.

I think it will be fun as hell, we will be able to meet from disparate locations. We would probably have the same rules as now in regards to avatars, idk if foid anime avators would be allowed. Would there also be a height limit to the avatar you could choose?

I have next to zero interest towards whatever Meta/Facebook is doing precisely because they wouldn't allow a place for my thoughts on their platform. All I see is a project that is closed off from me.

The Metaverse has always sounded to me like something boomer CEOs would make mandatory in their companies in order to be "hip" and at most it would just give Joshua Fluke a lot of extra material to make videos about. I doubt there are going to be any incel forums there.

They claim to be all for diversity, yet all they have is some creepy godawful avatars; no anime waifus or Ugandan Knuckles or anything.

Sure, augmented reality in glasses (Nazare) is cool, but as he admits at the end, it's a lot of work to get all that to work. And it's not even something worthwhile because it's neither going to be fun like VRchat nor is it going to be practical like using a normal phone or computer in the real world.

By the way, weren't normies worried about climate change? :feelskek: Why are they wasting resources on this?

shit reality 2.0

Whether you like it or not, I think this metaverse thing is gonna be huge especially as it coincides with crypto.

As the transactions on these platforms would be very high and a payment system will need to be able to handle it. Projects in crypto like Cardano and Solana will be able to handle the massive amounts of transactions that users make in these metaverses.

If you wanna take advantage of the metaverse and crypto boom, I suggest investing several thousand dollars or more into it right now in the metaverse coins and you have the potential to be a millionaire in several years.

They'll be empty since all incels who'll try it will go strait to jail for wrongthink. The non-cucked incelverses that is