Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are girls mean to you guys?

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
Like when I talk to a girl, they’re kind. I know it’s an act but they still put up and act and don’t be mean. Girls are giga virtue signaling bozos and are very high inhib. If girls are mean to you, you’re unironically getting T mogged by a woman. Have some self respect and say shit back. I don’t have other men be “mean” or rude to me so if girls are doing it to you, they see YOU being weaker. Lol nigga just lol.

they're vey mean to me but im mean to them these days but back then i had no balls and didnt say anything

Last edited:
like they insult me all the time and laugh at my face:cryfeels:

It's because you're attractive.

Fucking chadcel

Like when I talk to a girl, they’re kind. I know it’s an act but they still put up and act and don’t be mean. Girls are giga virtue signaling bozos and are very high inhib. If girls are mean to you, you’re unironically getting T mogged by a woman. Have some self respect and say shit back. I don’t have other men be “mean” or rude to me so if girls are doing it to you, they see YOU being weaker. Lol nigga just lol.
They make the guys who want them hate me and wanna kill me

Its not that they verbally mock me, I don't think most of them have the ovaries to do that anyway. Its that I can tell by their expressions, body language and such, that they just hate my very existance and how they wish I wasn't present. It happens to me even when I don't talk to these women or even look at them. Just minding my own business and they just hate my guts for some reason. Some women look terrified when they look at me, likely because my face is so scarred and I'm bald, so I'm beyond ugly. Its not like I have some "just" some unattractive features, the features I have are completely abhorrent to women. Literal flaws, not just unattractive features

Some of them look at me even with disgust, I'm not even lying or kidding about that. It has happened multiple times to me. In all honesty for me it would be much better if I was completely average looking, because at least then women would just ignore my existence

Wym t mogged these girls are crazy because they do hard drugs and their organs rearranged by a new man every other day

Because you’re a normie. Not an outcast. Lol fuck outta here

Just talk back dude. Last year of high school(my senior year, in college rn) there was a girl who would say shit I didn’t like to me and I’d insult her and said “say something back bitch, I dare you” and she didn’t say anything XD
I talk back these days but it doesn't happen all that much these days cuz I don't interact with them much but when I do it's almost insults always direct/indirect insults to me and laughing behind my back.

Last edited:
Its not that they verbally mock me, I don't think most of them have the ovaries to do that anyway. Its that I can tell by their expressions, body language and such, that they just hate my very existance and how they wish I wasn't present. It happens to me even when I don't talk to these women or even look at them. Just minding my own business and they just hate my guts for some reason. Some women look terrified when they look at me, likely because my face is so scarred and I'm bald, so I'm beyond ugly. Its not like I have some "just" some unattractive features, the features I have are completely abhorrent to women. Literal flaws, not just unattractive features

Some of them look at me even with disgust, I'm not even lying or kidding about that. It has happened multiple times to me. In all honesty for me it would be much better if I was completely average looking, because at least then women would just ignore my existence
If I see a girl look at me, it’s mostly a blank look. And I don’t look back or acknowledge it. They don’t like me either but don’t let them push me around like a bitch. Always gotta stand up for yourself. Nothings bad happed to me for standing up for myself.
Wym t mogged these girls are crazy because they do hard drugs and their organs rearranged by a new man every other day
Lol it’s a metaphor. These bitches are crazy but if you put on a serious face and look and them with a scowl, they won’t say shit. Believe me, sometimes I take a deep a breath and exhale and scowl randomly to show I’m not fucking around
Because you’re a normie. Not an outcast. Lol fuck outta here
Being an outcast isn’t a cool thing kid, I know cause I am one. I wish I could escape this hell.

I talk back these days but it doesn't happen all that much these days cuz I don't interact with them much but when I do it's almost insults.
I don’t interact much but it’s never insults.

Nigga they prob just think youre a serial killer

Nigga they prob just think youre a serial killer
Lol if they did, I woulda had sex already cause girls love those types of guys. It’s just me not making myself look weak.

@Broly i never said it was cool. I’m saying you’re a fucking average looking person and still can’t get laid.

Also that wouldn’t work as a truecel. The only reason they don’t make fun of you is because they find you attractive and popular.

Lol if they did, I woulda had sex already cause girls love those types of guys. It’s just me not making myself look weak.
Has nothing to do with looking weak. Chances are you just act like another npc around them and they just see you as another drone as they are

@Broly i never said it was cool. I’m saying you’re a fucking average looking person and still can’t get laid.

Also that wouldn’t work as a truecel. The only reason they don’t make fun of you is because they find you attractive and popular.
If they found me attractive then I would have at least one girl say something to me but I never have.
Has nothing to do with looking weak. Chances are you just act like another npc around them and they just see you as another drone as they are
Lol im the only one I see who’s not a total NPC

They are always rude to me, it's like they don't want to communicate with me at all.

They are always rude to me, it's like they don't want to communicate with me at all.
They don’t want to either but when it happens, they put up a kind front

mixed. Mostly cooperative but never too kind nor too mean. Asian foids though have Been most rude to me for some reason not sure.

im the only one I see who’s not a total NPC
Yes, in your mind
Im saying externally you probably are exhibiting npc mannerisms to fit in, hence why youre not being ousted

mixed. Mostly cooperative but never too kind nor too mean. Asian foids though have Been most rude to me for some reason not sure.
They’re more “racist” than a SS soldier
Yes, in your mind
Im saying externally you probably are exhibiting npc mannerisms to fit in, hence why youre not being ousted
I’m autistic tho. It’s impossible to be an NPC.

they have refused to engage on sexual intercourse with me multiple times

I’m autistic tho. It’s impossible to be an NPC.
Well then chances are if you are actually legit autistic and not just saying that, then youre misreading alot of social situations in which they actually are being rude to you but you just dont comprehend it

they have refused to engage on sexual intercourse with me multiple times
Brutal, relatable
Well then chances are if you are actually legit autistic and not just saying that, then youre misreading alot of social situations in which they actually are being rude to you but you just dont comprehend it
I can’t talk properly but I still comprehend what others say pretty well and know how a person is feeling when talking to me and I know well if they enjoy talking or not. I will say I have not been tested for autism but I show most of the signs.

I can’t talk properly but I still comprehend what others say pretty well and know how a person is feeling when talking to me and I know well if they enjoy talking or not. I will say I have not been tested for autism but I show most of the signs.
You THINK you comprehend what others say and feel pretty well. But you DONT. Thats literally autism

You THINK you comprehend what others say and feel pretty well. But you DONT. Thats literally autism
No I can differentiate it tho. I know when they are being hostile and not. It’s happened before obviously when I was younger. I don’t know how to talk properly without saying random shit and going off topic and being nervous. It sounds simple but man it’s really not and it does suck.

Females evolved to sense man's character and emotional state. If they feel that person A is non-threatening and have soft personality, then they can be rude and mean to him without fear of retaliation.
The more animalistic the person is, the more he can be mean towards those he perceives as weak and non-threatening. 

Asian foids though have Been most rude to me for some reason not sure.
Either resentment at not being able to get with a good-looking white man or acting like they are a high-value white stacy by trying to paint you as far beneath her league.

Truecel trait: No one wants to talk to you

you're mistaking neutral interactions as "kind"

They avoid interacting with me and refuse to acknowledge me in most situations including ones where I have to interact with them, they almost never greet me, while they greet everyone else and only talk to me in a cold tone. They avoid eye-contact when interacting with me. They lean away from if they are close to me like on the street. They say negative things about me and spread rumors about me to coworkers and get them to ostracize me. Some of them give me looks of disgust, contempt when I am not watching. Others give me looks of fear especially if I am behind them and walking in the same direction. They hate me and want me dead and most of them can't even hide that sentiment behind a veneer of fake politeness.