Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are fellow NEET aspERcels not homeless right now?

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
Ive struggled with homelessness my whole adult life because I cant live with my parents.
I want to know how aspERcels on neetbucks getting 900 dollars a month can afford to not be homeless?
Is it as simple as waiting to get a housing voucher?

Solely because of my parents. I am lucky and have caring, supportive parents.

I have no fucking idea what I'll do when they finally pass away. I will truly be alone. I need a quick, sure and painless roping plan.

I live with my parents

All of you would be homeless if not for your parents.

Its very easy to get neetbux in Cuckmany

Living with parents and autismbux, if I was on my own I'd be dead by now.

Its very easy to get neetbux in Cuckmany
Most landlords wont allow anyone with neetbucks alone to live in their complex by virtue of requiring you to have income of THREE TO FIVE TIMES the monthly rent. I already get neetbucks.
America has houseing programs where they have certain designated abodes that accept housing vouchers that pay a percentage. Thats where all the niggers go.

Last edited:
Most landlords wont allow anyone with neetbucks alone to live in their complex by virtue of requiring you to have income of THREE TO FIVE TIMES the monthly rent. I already get neetbucks.
Agentur für Arbeit covers the rent to a certain degree

Getting neetbucks feels so good. Every time I see a SSI deposit in my bank account a wave of euphoria washes over me.
That money came from normies that bullied me out of every job and couldn't leave me alone to be happy.

I live with my parents