Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How and where do I get an illegal high quality knife

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I don't plan to commit a crime. I only need one for self-defense. The world is cruel, and when the right time comes and someone thinks he can physically abuse me because of my looks, I'll unload all my built up anger. I need a knife that fits into my pocket and that I can carry with me at all times.

What kind of weapons do you carry with you? Can you recommend a knife?

Why make a thread for this you baiter? Just google the best one or just buy a random knife off amazon.

knives arent illegal

Fully prohibited are:

* Falling knife

* Fist knives

* Butterfly knife

* Folding knife (automatic knife) whose blade pops out to the front, or whose blade is over 8.5 cm long, or whose blade is double-edged or whose blade has a dart cutting edge.
knives arent illegal

when i was teenager i bought a switchblade at chinatown. they also had brass knuckles. id go to your cities chinatown.

Bin that knife.

There are plenty of good knifes in Aliexpress i bought once and pretty useful

knife-surrender-bin.jpg
tfw you won't have a life no matter how many knives you bin

5faf009efb6ae8df01a32359b528b68f  cops fat

oi you got a loicense for that mate?

Why buy when you can forge your own knife?

A knife is useless if you don't know how to use it. Someone can take it away from you and you're fucked. Learn self defense first.
Why buy when you can forge your own knife?
High T

I carry a Kershaw fatback. It is spring assisted, so basically a switchblade. It is also very affordable. I have had it for years. It is the best knife I have ever owned and it is completely legal to carry where I live. I highly recommend it.

A knife is useless if you don't know how to use it. Someone can take it away from you and you're fucked. Learn self defense first.

High T
Highly unlikely scenario