Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How an apartheid system would be beneficial for incels

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
First off, I want to start this thread with a dedication and tribute to Dr. Verwoerd, a great man murdered by a radical leftist. May his memory be a blessing.

Leftists said that apartheid was oppressive and discriminatory, but nothing could be further from the truth. What apartheid really meant was good neighborliness. Whites ruling themselves in their own Western nation, blacks ruling themselves in their own tribal nations. It was a recognition of the fact that everyone was better off sticking to their own kind. Dr. Verwoerd envisioned a Southern Africa with a patchwork of ethnostates, co-existing and assisting each other, but remaining separate and keeping their own cultures alive.

How is this beneficial to incels? If everyone in your society was your race, there wouldn't be problems with other races of men stealing your women, making it easier for you to ascend.

We could also create an incel-only state, where sluts could not taunt us and mock us and hurt us anymore.

Apartheid (may it's memory be a blessing) was also a heavily socially conservative system, which meant that females who slept around were highly stigmatized, so it would be easier for a man to find a wife who was a virgin

Last edited:
How will White sub5s ascend now? They are the most desired race; and creating ethnostates will be least beneficial to Whites because now sub5 White males are the niggers of their country.
Apartheid was also a heavily socially conservative system, which meant that females who slept around were highly stigmatized, so it would be easier for a man to find a wife who was a virgin

(I'm going to also edit this into my OP)

Slide 13