Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How am I ever gonna be able to do NoFap?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29447
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29447

Self-banned
-
So how should you be able to do NoFap as an Incel? I havent been able to make it anywhere near 90 days for years! I mean if you have no girlfriend and no perspective to hook up with a girl it is almost impossible to do NoFap. If you have a normal libido you will always have sexual needs. Other man can have sex with a girl irl, but as an Incel you can only fap because you dont get any girls irl. Kind of sucks.

It's just torture if you can't coom into a woman. Try to limit the number of faps to twice a week. That will give you basically all the benefits without the endless torture.

You won't.
The kikes won't let you.

Day 79 Here , and I want to ask you , would you keep running down if your goal is the top of the mountain ?

There are zero reasons to do nofap as an incel. Jfl at torturing yourself just for the sake of it.

Done it for 30 days. No benefits

You won't. <72 hours in and you'll blow tons of your seed.

What happens to me anyway.

So how should you be able to do NoFap as an Incel? I havent been able to make it anywhere near 90 days for years! I mean if you have no girlfriend and no perspective to hook up with a girl it is almost impossible to do NoFap. If you have a normal libido you will always have sexual needs. Other man can have sex with a girl irl, but as an Incel you can only fap because you dont get any girls irl. Kind of sucks.
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

High IQ thread.

My nofap streak before getting blackpilled was a year and nine month

After getting blackpilled the best I can do is a month. It's over once you're blackpilled. Extremely difficult

Also the fact that you see zero point in doing it plays a big role. Unless you have spiritual/spiritual reasons, there is no point .

I'm trying my best to monkmax so I can do nofao forever
You won't.
The kikes won't let you.
Also this.