Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How alone are you IRL?

Degenerates do not want to help me in searching for teen girls. Do not even in under 20

I don’t have any friends in real life and maybe a handful of online “friends”. Our interactions don’t amount to anything more than talking a few minutes every few days on a chat service.
no friends IRL and no friends online, and that is how i like it.
I’m your friend :feelsbadman: (Please don’t warn)

I have a decently supportive family (parents) tbh, and a very limited circle of acquaintances (~3). I am pretty much lonely in all my other interactions with the world.

Loneliness level: JokER

No friends, no gf, no social contacts apart from online friends, talk to parents twice a week or so.

I have no IRL friends.
Same with me.
Always going out in rogue mode.
Fuck the outside world.
It sucks.
If there was nobody to be seen, then i would be okay with it.

101%

Must endure the torment.
Must endure the torment.
Must endure the torment.

Thou shall not lose thyself.
Absolute lone monk status.

Very alone, by design.

I don't have any friends and I havent talked with another human (besides family) since I finished highschoold 5 years ago. I live with my family but I barely talk with them

Play Carmageddon 2.
Don´t get me wrong, i like TDR 2000 but it was a downgrade when it came down to physics, since it was made by a different team.
Have you played the latest title ?
Max Damage ?
First it was known as Reincarnation, they used kickstarter to get this going.
Then after release it had some problems, so later in 2016 they released Reincarnation under a new name, Max Damage with everything fixed, plus some DLC packed right out of the gate.
Its like a remake of the original game.
yeah i have it but it wasn't as good as 2, now i gonna reinstall 2

9z3Dsu2.png

>implying i'm a kid or have kids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

9z3Dsu2.png

>implying i'm a kid or have kids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
HA!
As if.
Full gory unpacked mode.

I got mine for GOG, before i used to have a different version without music.

My last friend was a cuck who I could no longer stand to listen to, so for at least the past few years the only people I talk to are randoms in game lobbies, people on 4chan, and since I started using this site people on here.

Irl I have zero friends, a few work acquaintances, and live with family (whom I can't stand). Online I have a small skype group I sometimes play games with, but most days it's quiet. I haven't hung out with another person that isn't family in 7 years when I had some friends in middle school

there is nothing but me, friends are mere power and conquest and domination game, and in space in time there's nothing here, and what's up is me

Friendship doesn't exist after puberty so being alone is completely natural as an incel because nobody will ever want to in their social group. They all think talking with a incel looking guy will decrease their status and popularity. I always sit alone at college and nobody ever come near to me but when chad sits alone suddenly the majority of people try to meet with him. Normies will be your friend if you can provide them something. Even my own chadlite brother doesn't want to do anything with me.

Extremely. But i was raised to be that way by my parents, i've been burned by fake friends, and i will never have a GF so now i prefer to be alone and lonely.

I have no friends except 1 online friend I message once or twice.

I used to sit in the bathroom stalls during lunch when i was in high school.